June DDC Confessions

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2012, 09:09 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH bought a 3 pack. The initial one I took in the middle of the afternoon after chugging a ton of water and it was instantly dark. The others I took over the next two mornings; the second one was way darker and the third was the same as the second which was as dark as the control line. I got my BW done a couple days after that and I was satisfied with the results. Now the never-ending trips to the bathroom and constant nausea are enough to keep me reassured.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 17th, 2012, 09:43 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Just 1, a digital. I've never been POAS obsessed, I only peed on 1 digital stick with Connor as well! And I wait until my period is late before I do.
Farmers-wife likes this.

October 17th, 2012, 10:07 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
i ordered 25 from amazon and have done 7, and 1 FRER

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

October 17th, 2012, 10:12 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
2 Digitals
2 Blue dye
3 dollar tree pink dye tests.

I still have 2 dollar tree pink dye ones in my bathroom. I bought them just to have and when my symptoms disappear or I feel funny, I like to take one just to see the two lines. Haha. Mine have been dark from the beginning though since I was 4 days late for AF.

October 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
3 in one day. 2 cheapies and 1 FRER. And then one the next morning. I was in complete denial.

October 17th, 2012, 11:38 AM
~*Kudzu*~'s Avatar ~praying for a miracle~
I've lost count... seriously. I think I need an intervention. I pulled out my trash last night and after I stopped laughing at myself I actually took a picture of it to show my friend at work. There were 5 store bought sticks and the rest of the trash was pink packages from Wondfos. I'm waiting on my 2nd blood draw to result now and after that I plan to stop. Maybe...

10/2001 09/2002 05/2003 01/2011 10/2012
October 17th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
9 ic
1 equate
1 first response digi
3 frer
October 17th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
8! But the first 3 over a week were negative because I tested too early (dumb dollar store tests). Then 1 a few days later that showed a faint line so I went and bought a 3 pack of good "early tests" that were definitely positive. The last one I used was another dollar store test that I wanted to use up

October 17th, 2012, 01:01 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
A lot! Funny story... DH thinks it's weird that I am a POAS addict and apparently thought that it meant I had some weird obsession with pee. I had just POAS the other day and he nervously asked me if I had fantasies about peeing on him lol. I had to explain that there is an entire underground group of women who like to POAS, not because they like the act of peeing but because they like to take pee-tests. It was a good LOL moment
4hearts likes this.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 17th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Rochelle
1 $store and 3 FRER
October 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I've only taken two FRERs. One in the evening 4 days before my period and one the day my period was due to make sure. No urges to POAS this time around

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 17th, 2012, 06:41 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
3 for me....but that doesnt mean i havent thought about testing more!!! Trying to just relax:-P
October 17th, 2012, 09:56 PM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok whats the most hormonal driven thing youve done so far??

Me - today at the mall I was standing in line at the dollarstore and in front of me was a woman with a new new baby in a car seat. my oldest dd said - awe mommy look at that cute itty bitty baby!! I looked at this baby and burst into tears. I think everyone thought I was nutz!! What is wrong with me? I chalk it up to have just had my ultrasound and saw sweetpeas hearbeating and so relived.
4hearts likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 12:43 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I took 4-- The first was so faint I thought it was an evap. Took an Answer the day before my missed AF and then I took two more store brand ones to double check!

October 18th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought this would be more confessional than how many sticks.

I have done 2. One on the day I thought I should start that came out negative. Then one a week later (this Tuesday) that came out positive. I will do it again in two weeks because I want it be darker to show dh on our anniversary.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search