Symptoms

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Oilfield_Wife's Avatar TTC#3
Are any of you feeling any symptoms yet? So far I've got some mild cramping and my BB's are super sore...strange as it may sound I'm ready for some more so it seems more real

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy**

September 24th, 2012, 04:48 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had cramping and minor low-back pain since before I found out I was pregnant. My BBs are sore, but no worse than during my period. I haven't been sleeping well, my appetite has lessened, and I am constipated. And I'm only 4 weeks. Oh boy!

September 24th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Veteran
Just some mild cramping... Wish I had one more symptom, anything! I'm tired but I also work full time and a mama to a 2 yr old so nothing new there LOL.

September 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaV View Post
I've had cramping and minor low-back pain since before I found out I was pregnant. My BBs are sore, but no worse than during my period. I haven't been sleeping well, my appetite has lessened, and I am constipated. And I'm only 4 weeks. Oh boy!
I've had the cramping since about 5DPO....I also have heartburn like crazy at night I had the same thing with my DS but I know it's gotta be too early for that to be the reason so I'm chalking it up to the food I'm eating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie289 View Post
Just some mild cramping... Wish I had one more symptom, anything! I'm tired but I also work full time and a mama to a 2 yr old so nothing new there LOL.
I have a 3 yo boy so I know all too well about that I wish I had one that screamed your pregnant lol. All the ones I have could be AF related.

September 25th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been sleepy, but not the so tired I can't function that people talk about. I also have not felt sick, but definitely not interested in eating. I have been CRAZY emotional and weepy! I cried the other day watching a comedy!

September 25th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mild cramping, VERY sore boobs, tired and lower back ache.
I actually feel like I'm feeling quite a bit for just over 4 weeks..
September 25th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I actually started feeling nauseous when hungry at 10 dpo which is why I tested and I've had morning sickness on and off since then. My breasts are super tender and I've had some round ligament pains. I am also STARVING every 2 hours. It's all very weird since with DD I always joked that (aside from being gigantic and feeling kicks) I could have been one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" people. Virtually no symptoms all pregnancy.

September 25th, 2012, 08:54 AM
I'm starving all the time too! It's like I can't get enough to eat!

September 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive been a little tired. I had massive MS with both my kids so I am waiting. by 6.5 weeks it will seem VERY real to me

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

September 25th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I always get horrible MS too. I'm just waiting for it to hit....

September 26th, 2012, 10:27 AM
First Time Mommy
I started having MS 3 weeks ago. When I saw my ob/gyn on Sept. 11 the pregnancy test was negative. Last week, I started cramping and having painfully sensitive nipples. I thought my period was coming, but no. I am pregnant.

Is cramping normal for everyone?
September 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I've had cramping since 5DPO.....I believe it's normal

September 26th, 2012, 11:15 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just found out last night but my bbs have been hurting for a few days but that's it so far!
September 26th, 2012, 01:34 PM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had some nausea before and hightened smell but not the last few days...aside from very minor breast pains here and there and hotflashes I dont feel pregnant yet. I am so busy caring for my ds i forget I am! I hope i dont get MS like I did with him but it didnt set in until around six weeks last time. I want to feel some so i can feel more confident about this pregnancy. I still feel like Im not really pregnant or something will go wrong. Get my second beta results tomorrow. I half expect to hear my numbers arent doubling..but if they are i think i will feel better about it.

Oh yeah im starving all the time. I was the same with ds until MS set in and then i lost my appetite for most of the pregnancy.
September 26th, 2012, 01:46 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just cramping and back aches. The line is getting darker so I guess it's normal. I didn't feel like this with my first.

September 28th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I have been having M/S some mild cramps and tired. It seems that all the symptoms hit that last day or so.
September 28th, 2012, 07:02 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling great today. Almost too great. Nothing other than occasional stomach twinges.

September 28th, 2012, 07:58 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing at all, really. When I was pregnant with DD I was so tired I could barely move and my BBs were so swollen they were shiny. They feel just a tad bit heavier today, and I've started noticing smells more, but I feel like that's all in my head because I just got my BFP today. I'm not nervous about it though, this time around I know to enjoy it before I get sick!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

September 29th, 2012, 05:22 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I am having a little bit of nausea here and there but nothing major. i have some sparse stomach cramping but that is about it. i am with you girls... i may welcome some more symptoms so that it feels real to me!
September 29th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mild nausea and cramping here and there. A bit tired. Nothing major.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search