Hi ladies! Joining you here! :)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oilfield_Wife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 10:14 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
This is my first ever pregnancy! I'm about 14 dpo as far as I can tell (thought I was more like 11, but reviewing my data and how long it takes for a bfp I think it's more likely 14 dpo). I've got a pretty good progression of lines on my tests so far. Had a doctor's apt yesterday with my PCP and they confirmed it as well. Waiting to find out my first Beta blood draw either today or Monday.

Here's the pic of my tests' progression: ShareImages.com - Free image hosting in one easy step! No account needed!

First two are from Tuesday (11 dpo - there's a line in the first one, just can't see in the crappy pic!0
third is from Wednesday mid-morning(12 dpo), and last is yesterday's fmu test (13 dpo).

I'm SOOOO nervous that it won't stick, though! How do I deal with this anxiety that I'll mc or have a chemical? Does the risk of chemical go down now that I'm 14 dpo and have officially missed my period? I want so badly to get really excited (and I am!) but I'm also so scared to get my hopes up only to be devastated by a loss.
September 28th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is beautiful progression! Such a nice gradient! Congratulations and welcome!

As far as being nervous goes, I know how hard it is. The best advice I can give is to stay positive. I know it's insanely hard, but your body certainly won't benefit from any negativity (I'm pretty much telling you this to remind myself, haha), so just think happy thoughts. I know I'll be holding my breath until I see that little heartbeat on the screen, but I'm trying my best to just think happyhappyhappy thoughts!

Hugs!

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

September 28th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Oilfield_Wife's Avatar TTC#3
Congrats and Welcome! Those are some beautiful pink lines!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melliesbelly View Post
That is beautiful progression! Such a nice gradient! Congratulations and welcome!

As far as being nervous goes, I know how hard it is. The best advice I can give is to stay positive. I know it's insanely hard, but your body certainly won't benefit from any negativity (I'm pretty much telling you this to remind myself, haha), so just think happy thoughts. I know I'll be holding my breath until I see that little heartbeat on the screen, but I'm trying my best to just think happyhappyhappy thoughts!

Hugs!
I think we all go through the same thing....just have to stay positive
phantomsgrl11 likes this.

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy**

September 28th, 2012, 11:18 AM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ditto what the other ladies say. I peeked at the toilet paper each wipe after peeing until about week 20 with my first. Until I started to feel the kicks on a daily basis. I was a mess. I think its all part of being a mommy. My theory is, the mommy gene kicks in the minute you see those two lines and you never stop worrying about that baby.

I can't wait until ultrasound time and heartbeats. I do relax a bit then!

September 28th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!! Try to stay calm, there is nothing you can do at this point besides stay happy and positive.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
September 29th, 2012, 09:27 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
Thanks Ladies - trying hard to stay positive! I'm just a natural worrier. I also grew up in a very dysfunctional/abusive home where it was pretty much drilled into my head that good things were not meant to happen to me (and where, often, good things were purposefully ruined out of spite) so it's very hard not to feel like something is bound to go wrong. I know a lot of it is just that ingrained self-doubt, so I'm working on reminding myself that this is a good thing that we've worked for and deserve and are ready for. But it helps to hear others tell me to relax, so thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search