I know it's crazy early to ask about diapers, but...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 08:16 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
...who's planning on using cloth? We used cloth with DD but I didn't start until she was around 4 months old. This time I want to do it from the get-go, but I don't know which newborn diapers to try. BTDT mamas, what's your favorite?

I know there's a whole CD board but it's a whooooole lot of information, lol.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

September 28th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I am planning to cloth! I make diapers so I am hoping to make most of my stash. I dont have any kids so I will be learning on what works and what doesnt as I go.

I love cloth they are so cute!

Last edited by Zippitydoo; September 28th, 2012 at 08:32 PM.
September 29th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're planning on it. DS was cloth from two months to nine months, and then we stopped. I'm a little overwhelmed at the idea of two in diapers, but we'll see. Who knows, maybe DS will decide he wants to try to potty train. Doubt it, but you never know.

As for diaper type... I've tried everything under the sun, and Tots Bots are still my favorite. With a new itty bitty squishy, I'm thinking we'll be buying Teeny Fits until he/she moves up to the OS.

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

September 29th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm really torn. We used them with E from one month-six months. I feel like we should use them that time again since we already have them. We have water issues and it was really a trial. We'll see.

I liked sized pockets and AI2s. I onlt put my kid in really, really trim diapers. I won't do the bulk of some diapers. Rainshine Designs is a Canadian company and excellent.

September 29th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm undecided, and researching!
September 29th, 2012, 01:27 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always meant to try them with my first but was too overwhelmed with sleep issues, nursing issues, allergies, etc... This time around I might give it a try, but knowing how bad I am at keep up with regular laundry, it might not happen. I'm interested in the hybrids.

September 29th, 2012, 01:46 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's really easy to feel overwhelmed with alllllll of the information. It's not at all scary once you dive in. It's all trial and error. After experimenting with a few different styles we found that pockets worked best for us. I think we'll try AIO's for the newborn; even less work!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

September 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofelise View Post
It's really easy to feel overwhelmed with alllllll of the information. It's not at all scary once you dive in. It's all trial and error. After experimenting with a few different styles we found that pockets worked best for us. I think we'll try AIO's for the newborn; even less work!
I LOVED AIOs, but they take forEVER to dry and it's harder to get all the buildup out. I looooved AI2s for that reason.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search