And I think I'm out :(

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 11:30 AM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you so much for the stories and well wishes guys.

I called the OB's office this morning and they did not offer to get me in for an ultrasound, but they did order some betas, so one this afternoon and one Wednesday. I should know for sure by *drumroll* Thursday afternoon. Not great but better than their initial response, which was, "Oh, I see you have an appointment on October 24." But really the nurse was sooooo nice.

Anyway, I have had nothing but VERY light, sparse spotting since Yesterday morning. And at our little homeschool preschool co op this morning, one of the moms told me she had the EXACT same thing happen after sex, and well, that was the 4 month old she had with her. My test this morning was as dark as ever....

So I am cautiously optimistic, but terrified. I handled the last loss really, really well. Miscarriages happen sometimes and it was really early. But this one - maybe because I feel so strongly in my heart that it was going to stick and I would have a June baby and I made it a week past my last miscarriage...my heart broke in two when I started bleeding like that. I did not take it well at all.

Last edited by Sk8ermaiden; October 1st, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
October 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad it's sparse, and that they're going to do betas for you. I know how hard it is to be in limbo, I'll be hoping and thinking of you!
October 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM
Oilfield_Wife's Avatar TTC#3
Thinking of you! FX for great beta numbers

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy**

October 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your betas come back great. take it easy on the sex for a little while

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

October 1st, 2012, 12:44 PM
Sk8ermaiden's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifesGood View Post
I hope your betas come back great. take it easy on the sex for a little while
He'll be lucky if he gets to touch me again! Actually I think he'd be scared to - he is really sad and worried too. Maybe, maybe we will try more gently later. I really, really think it was the O that caused all this - not the sex, so maybe it can be avoided next time. I am a little bummed about that because I totally lose my drive with E and this time I haven't and it was awesome and I was like, pregnancy will rock this time! Nope. Lol. A sticky baby is way more important though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search