Insight anyone, please!?!?!?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 8miraclez

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I found out I was pregnant on 9/26. Started spotting 9/28. I went to the ER on 9/30 just because I was nervous. The doc preformed a pelvic exam and the cervix was closed and HCG came back at 59.6. I got my IUD out in August and LMP was in Aug but I don't have another cycle to compare to. The doctor thought I was just spotting and said it was common and that I probably conceived later then what I thought. Had another blood work done a few days later and it was only 88.7. I have another test tomorrow at 8am. My OBGYN on Thursday thought I would miscarry. I have no cramping and spotting has stopped. Anyone else have low HCG numbers or maybe offer some insight.......
October 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My insight isn't positive. So I'm just going to wish you good luck.

Nichole
October 7th, 2012, 05:03 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I've had good and bad outcomes.
With a different pregnancy, I had spotting but then it stopped. Three days later it started again. Had hcg that was only 43 at what should have been 8wks. I miscarried.

My last pregnancy, my first hcg was only 23. My second was 47 but 3 days later and I then started spotting. They continued to rise but was only doubling about every 50hrs. They had me scared to death it was ectopic. At 300 I stopped testing hcg because I was so anxious. When I went in at 7wks, it measured 6wks and they changed my due date. I spent the first half of my pregnancy scared and anxious and enjoyed nothing. My 1yr old is now running around saying "Ma".

Different doctors say doubling time can be anything up to 72hrs. Try not to worry and just enjoy today.
Jamyandcrew likes this.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 7th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Thank you both. I hope I have some good numbers come tomorrow. Not to be nosey but when you miscarried, was it painful? I don't have any cramping or sharp pains or anything. I've have a 10 yr old and 8yr old and never experienced this before. I don't think they ever really checked my HCG before. Frustrating.
October 7th, 2012, 07:42 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Hang in there and lets us know what happens... we will be here for you. Try to stay positive even though that's almost impossible, im sure.
October 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkgrace12 View Post
Thank you both. I hope I have some good numbers come tomorrow. Not to be nosey but when you miscarried, was it painful? I don't have any cramping or sharp pains or anything. I've have a 10 yr old and 8yr old and never experienced this before. I don't think they ever really checked my HCG before. Frustrating.
I was 8.5wks so it was like going through mini labor. I had mild cramping before I actually miscarried. I have had mild cramping with this one and my last one too though. Try not to worry.
Why are they checking hcg now?

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 8th, 2012, 09:15 AM
They are doing the HCG tests because I was spotting. I went this morning for another round of tests so hopefully we will get some good news. Fingers corssed!
October 8th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Nadine613's Avatar Regular
Best of luck, fingers crossed for you! KUP
October 8th, 2012, 01:33 PM
The doctors office just called and I am miscarrying. My HCG has dropped to 43. She said within the next couple of days I should start passing things this I haven't yet. thanks for your well wishes and positive thoughts.
October 8th, 2012, 02:32 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am sorry for your loss.
October 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I am so sorry... sending hugs and prayers your way.

October 8th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am very sorry for your loss.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 8th, 2012, 07:47 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im so sorry

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

October 8th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy