Question

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Regular
For the women on the board who have had previous losses, how many of you ladies have had bleeding/cramping associated with it? Did you hear the heart beat before the loss?

I'm not sure why I feel so worried about miscarrying, ive had no symptoms, I just hate playing the waiting game.
October 8th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Veteran
My first pregnancy was a chemical so I hardly knew I was preggo before I started bleeding and it was pretty much normal AF. Second pregnancy I was about 6.5 weeks and first thing I notice was loss of symptoms, then spotting, then cramping, then a lot of blood. These two I never made it to the first u/s.

Third pregnancy was my son and I lost symptoms with him too, light cramping, no bleeding though and he's here and fine.

It's just so hard to determine likelihood of m/c based on cramping, bleeding, and symptoms or lack of. My sister bled a lot thru both hers and she has a son and daughter. Hard to do, trust me I know since I'm almost to where I was when I lost my second pregnancy and i have moments of total breakdown, but just try to stay as calm as you can and never google! Lol!

October 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Regular
I think I'm just nervous because my only constant symptom is sore bbs
October 8th, 2012, 04:51 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I had bleeding with our daughter. It was a lot of blood and I passed a huge clot I thought for sure it was over but I carried her to term. Some women just dont have a lot of symptoms in the beginning. It just depends on how your body reacts!

October 8th, 2012, 05:13 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my m/c I had a normal pregnancy right up until about 11 weeks, then I had a tiny amount of spotting which died off. Then at 11w 4d, I started bleeding heavy. I hadn't heard or seen the heartbeat yet, as my appt was supposed to be the NEXT day, but I never made it that far.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 8th, 2012, 07:30 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
With my early losses, they were just like normal periods. With my loss at 8.5wks I never really had any symptoms other than tired. I had brown spotting with no cramping that went away. Three days later I had bright red bleeding, mild cramping, went to the ER. I was told I was tight and closed but my hcg was only 45 and they tried to tell me I was only 3 weeks pg. I had my first u/s scheduled that week so I went home and that night miscarried. I ended up going in to my appt as a follow up instead of a regular appt.

Now with all that being said, I've had a couple pregnancies where I bled, had cramping and they now walk around calling me mom. I'm having cramping now too. I'm just taking it one day at a time.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 8th, 2012, 07:37 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lost my first pregnancy. I bled heavy for 2 days and hcg continued to rise I spotted brown for awhile and found out I miscarried before 6 weeks. I had to take misoprotol vaginally twice and it was just like a period

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search