Anyone else?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2012, 03:59 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes and No. I was worried to tell my other sister because she has had a lot of fertility troubles and hasn't conceived. She is 5 yrs older than me, no kids and this will be my 3rd. I got it over with and she was okay. Praying she will be joining us soon though!

It was nerve wracking a little because I have an autoimmune disease and am high risk, so there is a lot of concern with my health and everything. I know that people just love and worry about me but it does dampen the excitement a bit!

Like a lot of us on here, the situation is exactly the BEST. We were hoping not to conceive until after January.. but as it almost always goes.. it seems we get pregnant the month we weren't trying AT ALL lol. We just moved into a new home, trying to potty train one child and money is definitely tight! Hubby has a great job, but he works for an a-hole lawyer guy so we won't be telling him for a while! lol. I am a SAHM trying to hurry and finish school before this one! I was really hoping to have bought a home before another one but...

in my experience....

If the timing SUCKS.. I WILL GET PREGNANT. But still am super excited!!!

*the situation ISN'T best. Woah typo. lol

October 11th, 2012, 02:29 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaMenk View Post
My ds is five months and everyone was really surprised lol. We are pretty close in due dates...maybe you can share my difficulties of caring for a young baby and dealing with the first trimester...its already tough!
It is tough already!! And the worst hasn't come. You are brave for sharing already I'm thinking well wait until xmas to tell anyone lol

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

October 11th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I admit I'm a little nervous to tell people. Our baby is just 8 months old and this will be our fourth child. Many didn't think we'd have three much less four! Last time I got all kinds of comments about having three kids. . . I'm a baby machine, etc. (eventhough my other boys are 3 and 5 years apart!) I think my family will be shocked, but supportive. It'll definitely be a surprise. I'm also worried because my sister has been trying unsuccessfully together preg with her first. I'm hoping she announces before I have to so I don't feel bad that she's still not pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search