Two Questions

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kelbaby
  • 1 Post By 8miraclez

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What symptoms are you having? When did they start?

I only have sore ta-tas, and it'd be time for that even if I wasn't preggers.

2. When are you telling your family/friends?

We want to wait until 12 weeks, but that will besoo hard!! Maybe we'll give in after I go to the doctor.

okay, that was 3 questions.
October 9th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No pregnancy symptoms. That seems to be pretty normal for me.

We will be waiting to announce for ummm, awhile. It depends when I start to show. We would like to announce when we know the gender, so 16 weeks but I imagine I will start showing early.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
October 9th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Regular
My ta tas are my main symptom too. I actually think they started hurting about a week after I think I conceived. That was the first thing that was different for me. They always hurt before my period, but I was still in my fertile time. They usually wouldn't start to hurt until about a week before my period starts.
I am also really tired! I just want to sleep all the time. Other than that, I don't have any other symptoms yet.

We actually told both of our moms the day we found out. I figure even if something happens, I would tell my mom and want her support anyway. We already told most people close friends and family. I haven't told my boss yet or posted on Facebook or anything like that. I think I will after we hear the heartbeat. I was just so excited that I could not keep it a secret. I have a big mouth I guess
Karenna likes this.
October 9th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1. Not anything major right now. Sore bbs and Im having cramping. One weird thing for me is I don't want to eat as much as I usually do. I get hungry quickly but I get full quickly.

2. Its going to be tricky because I have my best friends wedding this Saturday so people might notice things. I will tell my best friends after my BW comes back tomorrow and probably tell family after I see heartbeat.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 9th, 2012, 09:11 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Not many symptoms right now that I wouldn't normally have with AF coming, I'm pretty crabby, tired, gassy, and cramping.

2. I'm not sure yet, maybe at 12-14 weeks we will tell everyone.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 9th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing major. Sore bbs on and off. I'm totally sleepy. Totally hungry. And I'm moody as heck.

And we won't be telling family for a long while. December, maybe.

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

October 9th, 2012, 09:54 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am just really bloated. lol. I am kinda nauseous but other than that feeling pretty good at this point.

That one is a loaded question, I have no idea. I have a pregnancy reveal photo shoot booked with my friend for the middle of November but I am not sure when we will actually share the news.

October 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Nattie84
1. sore nipples
2. pants that wont fit
3. loss of appetite ( which sucks)
4. very tired

Last edited by Nattie84; October 9th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
October 9th, 2012, 02:21 PM
cramps, gassiness, constipation
and getting full quickly
October 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Cramps, boob twinges and the occasional nausea. I also have to pee constantly.

We aren't telling the family. I know at some point they'll figure it out, but we'll just avoid the question.
MrsNHigh likes this.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 9th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Sore tatas, NAUSEA OMG THE NAUSEA, extreme sleepiness, running to the bathroom to pee every like half hour

2. Yeah, we've already told like a ton of people: Both sets of parents, siblings, close friends, husband had to tell the secretary at work so he could get Friday off to go to our first u/s and doctor appointment. Yeah...Trying to not tell everyone else until after we go and get the first u/s on Friday. I'm 6 weeks today (we got the BFP on Sunday!), so as you can see, we're not very good secret keepers.
October 9th, 2012, 05:25 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Everything! Nausea, heartburn, sore bbs, cramping, constipation, headaches, weird taste in my mouth, exhaustion...they come and go with varying degrees of suckiness.

2. I've told my work friend, but I think I'll tell family in December when we visit. Living hundreds of miles away from family makes it easy to keep the secret!

Nichole
October 9th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Super Mommy
Veryyyyyy sore ta tas! And im not very hungry plus my bloating is preventing me from buttoning my pants lol we have told all of the people we see everyday but are waiting to tell most of the family after 12 weeks
October 9th, 2012, 05:40 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sore bbs showed up about 3 days before I tested! Same with a yucky taste in my mouth and bloating. Now that I am about 5 weeks, I am getting waves of nausea and having trouble sleeping. I am always so hot and I am starting to cry at the ASPCA commercials again, (dang you Sara McLachlan!)

I have told immediate family but I won't tell any friends until after my first appointment and ultrasound at 10weeks. I am high risk so I am afraid of something happening and I don't want to have to answer a lot of questions if that happens..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search