Not feeling too bad today

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lindz253
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2012, 10:05 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had insomnia last night, and I was awake at 230am. I probably dozed off around 4 only be to awakened by my husband drying his uniform at 5am (seriously!?). So, I should be dog tired right now, but I don't feel too bad. I have eaten two breakfasts already today. That's the only thing I've got right now. Oh yeah, and massive bloating. I had to wear a band today and leave my pants unbuttoned for about an hour after I ate my first breakfast of two microwave pancakes.
Instead of worrying, like I have the desire to do, I'm just going to enjoy the good feelings while they last because I know I'm going to be hit like a ton of bricks this afternoon with every symptom I've had for the past 2.5 weeks!

How's everyone else feeling?

Nichole
October 9th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love how you said you had to unbutton your pants after your FIRST breakfast.

I have been waking up early too and having a hard time falling back asleep. Its like my eye balls are tired but the rest of me has energy. I think Im just still really excited about getting a positive HPT a couple days ago.
MrsNHigh likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 9th, 2012, 10:43 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I have horrid insomnia too! Im hoping it doesnt last because I have to get my son to school in the mornings and I hate mornings lol.

October 9th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Agreed! The insomnia is madness. I've been waking up at three and four to pee. And then I can't shut my brain off to go back to sleep. And getting to sleep is a pain.

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

October 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have gnarly insomnia, too! I wake up twice to pee and I'm STARVING at 6:00 every morning so I can't go back to sleep even though nobody else in the house is up until 7:30 or so. It stinks.

I'm not feeling too much today other than my usual afternoon sleepiness. I'm fine in the mornings, but by about 12:30 I feel like I'm in a nyquil coma. Napping never works for me though, I just stare at my eyelids. Drives me crazy! My BB's aren't sore like they were a few days ago, and the little waves of nausea have subsided for now. Last time it hit me at 7 weeks. Not looking forward to that!
MrsNHigh likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 9th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Veteran
Every morning I wake up at 4 and can't sleep so I just get up and take my shower and lay down till 6 and watch the news. Then I have to get ready for work which I'm usually dozing off again by then the m/s is starting to make my morning routine very difficult too. After work I'm so exhausted from being up since 4 and just general preggo tiredness I feel like a bad mom because I don't have the energy to play with DS like I used to. No more walks or trips to the park right now. Wish I could squeeze a nap in, I really think that would help but with DH on 2nd shift its all me at night with our son. Oh well... It will pass and I will be back to myself soon.

October 9th, 2012, 05:27 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofelise View Post
I have gnarly insomnia, too! I wake up twice to pee and I'm STARVING at 6:00 every morning so I can't go back to sleep even though nobody else in the house is up until 7:30 or so. It stinks.

I'm not feeling too much today other than my usual afternoon sleepiness. I'm fine in the mornings, but by about 12:30 I feel like I'm in a nyquil coma. Napping never works for me though, I just stare at my eyelids. Drives me crazy! My BB's aren't sore like they were a few days ago, and the little waves of nausea have subsided for now. Last time it hit me at 7 weeks. Not looking forward to that!
I can't nap either! I can only sleep in a bed at night.

Nichole
October 9th, 2012, 05:47 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am having the hardest time with insomnia too. I am exhausted but I just can't shut my brain off at night. Everytime I close my eyes I start thinking about names and symptoms and then I can't get comfortable. It sucks so bad... but I guess I would still prefer this to sleeping all the time like I did right after I found out I was pregnant last time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search