Looking forward

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By Oilfield_Wife
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What are you most excited to experience during this pregnancy? What are you nervous about?

October 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Super Mommy
I am excited to feel the baby and finding out the sex of the baby ...I am nervous/fearful about the c-section.
October 10th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I would encourage you to find the video the gentle c/s. Its an amazing video!

I am excited about feeling the baby and giving birth! I am scared that I wont find midwives I click with, there are not a lot of options in this area.

October 10th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm excited to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time and knowing the gender! I'm a lil scared/nervous about the delivery!

October 10th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Excited about hearing the heartbeat and feeling the sweet little kicks!! I'll always feel nervous about the heartbeat until I can feel movement.

And I'm nervous about pooping on the table at delivery. I didn't last time, but you never know. Ha

October 10th, 2012, 07:24 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm soooooo excited to hear the heartbeat for the first time and to feel the first flutters. I am NOT looking forward to all the poking and prodding and diet logs and questions about my health. I hate exams. I don't like to be touched! Even though my midwives are kind and amazing, I hate it.

Oh, and I'm fearful of another c-section. Recovery was the most terrible thing I've ever been through.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 10th, 2012, 07:25 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well since it's my first, I'm excited and nervous about everything!! haha. Of course I'm excited about hearing the heartbeat for the first time, finding out the gender, and feeling him/her kick. I'm most excited about meeting the baby, though.

I'm nervous for all the horror story stuff that you hear about. Pooping on the delivery table comes to mind, as well all those uncomfortable exams close to the due date that I've heard about.

October 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen78 View Post
Excited about hearing the heartbeat and feeling the sweet little kicks!! I'll always feel nervous about the heartbeat until I can feel movement.

And I'm nervous about pooping on the table at delivery. I didn't last time, but you never know. Ha
I am totally afraid I'll poop during delivery!! Ha.
Nervous about these first weeks.

Excited for everything else! Sharing news with family & friends, hearing heartbeat, finding out if it's girl or boy, having a baby bump, meeting my little one!!
Karen78 likes this.
October 10th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Oilfield_Wife's Avatar TTC#3
Excited about hearing the heartbeat for the first time, feeling kicks, and gender.

Nervous about delivery....and pooping on the table...
Karen78 likes this.

**Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy**

October 10th, 2012, 09:31 PM
When delivery time comes pooping will likely be the last thing from your mind. Its completely normal as I am sure you know, try not to worry about that too much ladies.

October 10th, 2012, 09:55 PM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm excited about hearing the heartbeat, finding out gender, and feeling movement. I'll be nervous about the baby until I'm holding him/her in my arms. I also might need an amnio this time around, nervous about that.

October 10th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Honestly I'm most excited to see what my kid will look like and be like, personality-wise. I am also excited for a new chapter in my life and to feel kicks and movement.
I'm nervous for basically everything else. This was a surprise and I'm definitely excited, but being comfortable with pregnancy and getting bigger etc will take some time. As vain as it sounds I'm going to be honest and say I'm nervous about stretch marks! I also am nervous about what could go wrong since I am spotting and there was a small spot/tear where the placenta is attached. I'll find out more tomorrow and was told that often these things heal on their own. I'm also nervous to tell my family since I'm a 21 year old single mom-to-be.
October 10th, 2012, 10:50 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
I'm excited for my baby bump and feeling my baby move for the first time! Finding out the gender and holding him/her for the first time! Excited that I have my wonderful fiance with me for this whole experience...my first I was a single mama-to-be.

I'm going to be nervous this whole first trimester! Then having to have stitches...my recovery with DD was long and very painful! Hoping things won't be so bad this time round!
October 10th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Regular
Excited to birth at home and find out the gender via my daughters announcement after the newb is born. We plan for her to tell everyone "Its a BOY!" or "Its a GIRL!" Nervous about possibly having another long labor or swollen cervix. But I did it once, I could do it again!
October 10th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin-- View Post
Honestly I'm most excited to see what my kid will look like and be like, personality-wise. I am also excited for a new chapter in my life and to feel kicks and movement.
I'm nervous for basically everything else. This was a surprise and I'm definitely excited, but being comfortable with pregnancy and getting bigger etc will take some time. As vain as it sounds I'm going to be honest and say I'm nervous about stretch marks! I also am nervous about what could go wrong since I am spotting and there was a small spot/tear where the placenta is attached. I'll find out more tomorrow and was told that often these things heal on their own. I'm also nervous to tell my family since I'm a 21 year old single mom-to-be.
I was 21 when I had my first you are going to be fine!
Erin-- likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search