I have a HUGE fear

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
of throwing up in the car!! It terrifies me. When I was pregnant with DD I didn't have my license yet and DH and I worked together so he just drove us to work everyday and if I needed to throw up he'd pull over. Now when I drive DD to school in the morning i'm armed with bags and paper towel incase I throw up. I've only actually vomited twice (not in the car) but I'm so scared i'll need to throw up and get into a car accident! Anyone else have a weird fear like that? haha

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 12th, 2012, 05:14 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha, this makes me laugh. I have a fear of throwing up too.. but not just in the car lol. I actuallly haven't thrown up in like 15 years haha. Good to see I am not the only kinda crazy one

October 12th, 2012, 05:35 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a SERIOUS fear of throwing up in general! LOL

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 12th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
This made me giggle too, only because I've thrown up in the car with my last pregnancy. Thankfully I was only driving 35mph and I was driving my mothers car at the time. Oops! I was just thinking about that incident too and how I need to place a bag in my car for when my MS kicks in. It is scary to think we could be driving on a freeway and have that urge. I hope for safe travels for all!
October 12th, 2012, 06:50 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Mommy
I actually don't have much of a problem with throwing up. I've always had a way sensitive stomach, so I used to throw up all the time until I started eating like a grown up (about two years ago, at 27). I've actually thrown up while driving before. Haha. The key is to keep plastic bag in the car.
October 12th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I have a general throwing up fear ANYWHERE. I hate throwing up, ugh ugh.
I have a bucket in my car, in case... because I've been really queasy.
October 12th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Super Mommy
I hate throwing up in general! Lol im not looking forward to ms
October 12th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Super Mommy
with my last I had to pull over multiple times on the highway to throw up. Horrible let me tell you. I have a hard time throwing up in public so I will just stay miserable until I can be alone it sucks

October 12th, 2012, 12:54 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Sometimes, it's an advantage.
With a different pregnancy, I got out of a speeding ticket because as the cop was checking my info, I opened the door and puked. When he came back and asked if I was ok, I said "yes, it's just morning sickness". He felt sorry for me and I got off with a warning.

I can usually control puking enough to pull over. It's like making it to the bathroom before you puke. I haven't puked on the floor since I was in elementary school. I'm sure at some point, I'm going to have to ask for something for the ms. It hasn't hit too hard yet though.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search