I don't "feel" pregnant anymore

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 8miraclez
  • 1 Post By eshute

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2012, 08:24 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
I have no symptoms at all today. My bloating is gone. I even slept all the way through the night last night. It's odd that these things make me uneasy...
October 12th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Veteran
Just a lurker here. My pregnancy with my DS, who is now 3, was awesome! I only had occasional nausea and I think some of that was brought on by the fact that I wanted to "feel" pregnant. I only actually vomited like twice. The only symptom I really remember was fatigue during the first trimester. So live it up while you can because once your belly grows and you feel like you can't breathe or hardly move you'll be trying everything to get that baby to come out! As long as you're not cramping heavily or spotting or bleeding I wouldn't worry.
October 12th, 2012, 08:40 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That happened to me, too, with this one and with DD. It slacks off a bit and then a week or so later the real symptoms kick in. I'm 6 weeks today and almost barfed as soon as I woke up. Oh, joy!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 12th, 2012, 09:03 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Its perfectly normal like the other ladies said for them to come and go. Usually about 6/7 weeks they really seem to kick in. I know its worrisome but I think you are fine.

October 12th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Nadine613's Avatar Regular
Same here! no bloating, did not have any morning sickness so far, full of energy!! only thing is the soar/heavy boobs and a bit of back ache..will see what week 6 brings next week!
October 12th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Super Mommy
I am only 4wks and only symptom I have is bloating. I almost threw up when my youngest ds did last night not normal for me

October 12th, 2012, 12:18 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Symptoms come and go and will drive you crazy.
Yesterday, I had such a great day, that I just knew I wasn't pg anymore. I had to go buy a test to calm myself down. Of course, the test line came up right away and darker than the control line. Today, I'm back to feeling blah.
4hearts likes this.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 12th, 2012, 09:13 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had this same question a few days ago because I had a day where I felt like my symptoms were pretty much gone. Freaked me out. But they're back now, in full force. All the queasiness and breast tenderness. Now I wish I had cherished that day without the symptoms. haha. These ladies reassured me, too, and they were absolutely right!

4hearts likes this.

October 13th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Rochelle
yea, mine seem to ease up for a lot of the day and then get worse for very short periods of time. This morning I felt the same way as you and got nervous. I'm 4 weeks 3 days today so I'm guess in another week or so, I'll have a lot more sx. Of course I've had all my pregnancies go by without any vomiting so it does happen.
October 13th, 2012, 10:42 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been feeling perfectly normal, really no symptoms at all! Makes me a little nervous too, but my first 2 pregnancies were perfect also so who knows.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 13th, 2012, 05:14 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been pretty lucky so far, too. I assume it's only a matter of time.

October 13th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Veteran
Up until today I've had bad nausea, and slight cramps here and there last most of the day. Two days ago my breasts started to get really tender, and just felt really different. lol. And then today I had no symptoms at all. It somewhat had me nervous, but then I know these things come and go...and I bet by the time I head in to work tomorrow I'll be wishing I was feeling like I was today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search