Fess up: Are you hoping Pink or Blue? :)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2012, 04:07 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
like d everyone said a healthy baby would be good but if I had to choose it would be a girl even hubby thinks I'm having a girl. I don't know if that secretly what he wants for if it this pregnancy is totally different.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 14th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We both want a boy.
4hearts likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 14th, 2012, 05:31 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is our tie breaker as well, so seeing as we have one of each, we just want a healthy baby I do think a girl would be nice though, because she would be closer in age with my daughter, and she'd LOVE a little sister!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 14th, 2012, 06:33 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
We have five boys so we are hoping for a girl!!!!! Fingers crossed!!!
October 14th, 2012, 06:46 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want a healthy baby but I would love a girl for my daughter to have a little sister. Plus we saved all her clothes and things so it would be easier that way. On the other hand, a little boy would be totally fun and different so I think I would be happy either way I just am more familiar with having a girl!
October 14th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mommy_2layla's Avatar Veteran
a Healthy baby over everything. however, i'm team pink and my SO is team blue all the way!
October 14th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Healthy, of course.

But, I'd really really love a girl. I have such an awesome relationship with my mom- I'd love to have a daughter and have the same. Plus, I love cute girl clothes.
October 14th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Regular
We're both hoping for a boy. We already have a girl.. maybe its just me hoping for a boy but I havent looked at any girl stuff like I did when I was pregnant with my DD.. Same thing with names we didnt even consider boy names when I was pregnant with my DD, So Im hoping its a sign.
October 14th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Rochelle
Team green with both of us hoping for a boy. I really want a brother for DS. I slightly have a boy feeling but it may just be wishful thinking. We do have a name picked out for a boy for the most part, or 4 names to choose from anyways but I have a name picked out anyways, LOL. For girls, I have a list but DH hasn't acted onboard with any of them. I do love naming girls though! And dressing them.

I'm hoping our 5th and final baby is a girl (next time if there is one) but DH wants the 5th one to be a boy too. Says two crazy daughters is enough.. haha. He doesn't really mean that!
October 14th, 2012, 07:48 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly I dont care either way...we already have one of each and have everything we need either way. DF wants another girl because our daughter is so calm and easy and our son is an absolute wild man. He's afraid we can't handle another boy like him lol.

I am kinda leaning more towards wanting another boy because they will only be 2.5 years apart and it would make our rooming situation easier.

I have no gut feeling just yet but I am 2/2 so far. Can't wait to see if I guess right with this one!

October 14th, 2012, 07:52 AM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
I think a girl. Our son is 9 months and I would love to have another boy but kinda want girl...

October 14th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
Really don't have a preference. We already have one of each.
October 14th, 2012, 10:11 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Boy. My stepdaughter's mother has 2 other girls. I'm sure she would love a little brother. She is also a high maintenance diva at age 8, so I think a boy would be a nice change of pace.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search