Lets share our pregnancy symptoms!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2012, 07:08 AM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
I go to the bathroom a lot and I am always tired.

Hope this pregnancy is like my last I didn't get sick at all!

October 14th, 2012, 08:04 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
all in on nausea and vomiting breast tenderness very irritable and go to the bathroom a lot hungry but nothing sounds good.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 14th, 2012, 08:21 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's seriously been 48 hours since I found out and I have gone from zero symptoms to full on nausea/vomiting and breast tenderness. I'm also starving but nothing sounds good.

October 14th, 2012, 08:22 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling fine! No symptoms at all really so far.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 14th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been cramping off and on, major bloating, sore boobs and the nausea really hit me this morning!

October 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get tired easily, sore BBs, intermittent low back ache (tailbone area), always hungry, not quite food aversion but I am definitely pickier lately, minor waves of nausea.

October 14th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Breana_Ashlee's Avatar Veteran
sore boobs, heightened sense of smell, lower back aches and light nausea

[/CENTER]
October 14th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sore boobs, tired, emotional, queasy alllll day.
October 14th, 2012, 08:58 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have slightly sore boobs, I am grouchy and emotional, unmotivated, and still crampy!!

When I was pregnant in August before my miscarriage I had super sore boobs that were swollen and I had to wear a sports bra. This time they are barely sore, it is weird how pregnancy can be so different. I am getting darker tests then I ever did with that pregnancy.

Last edited by mommy220; October 14th, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
October 14th, 2012, 09:52 AM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I have never really dealt with early pregnancy symptoms until this time around! I am extremely exhausted, crampy, have tender breasts, and just feel like crap in general. Oh, and I have CHILLS all.the.time, but really bad night sweats too. It's so odd lol

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 14th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Super Mommy
Mainly just bloated. Alittle emotional. I feel like I am a mess at times lol. I did feel like I could dry heave when I skipped breakfast this morning. I am tired but I am getting over bronchitis so who knows which one it is.

October 14th, 2012, 12:24 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nicole*~ View Post
Oh, and I have CHILLS all.the.time, but really bad night sweats too. It's so odd lol
I am the same way! Chills and then on sooo hot at night!

Nausea and food adversions for sure, but a huge appetite for anything OTHER than meat. Especially orange juice!

Ugh, I am still having sore bbs and massive headaches. Bleh. And the worst of all.... I itch! Like seriously all over.

The best part is though, unlike last time, my hair is super healthy and growing like a madman! And no acne

October 14th, 2012, 01:00 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Crampy off and on. Breast twinges off and on. Bloaty. Peeing constantly since the day I found out. The m/s has just started but so far, it only hits me at night, when I'm trying to sleep

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 14th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Breana_Ashlee's Avatar Veteran
I went grocery shopping and i dont know if its the hormones or what but i got soooo hot same thing when i was cleaning my house earlier.

[/CENTER]
October 14th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Exhaustion and moody

Nausea and vomiting hit me yesterday but completely fine today. That may be due to drainage from a head cold that I'm fighting.
October 17th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sore boobies and today started achy legs.
October 17th, 2012, 07:10 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
Especially orange juice!
ha I had a HUGE OJ craving my entire pregnancy with Connor! I would drink at least a 12 oz glass every morning it seemed!! I always wondered if it meant I was deprived of some vitamin or that I was having a boy!

This time around I don't have any symptoms at all yet. Although, reading through the responses, I am going through the cold/hot spells, never realized that was due to pregnancy!

I was pretty symptom-free with Connor, so I'm not sure what to expect this time around. I would like to feel SOMETHING to ease my mind, though!
MrsLat likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 04:59 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
Sore boobs, cramping/ligament pain, frequent potty breaks, alternate between just being queasy and being straight up nauseous, and so very tired.
I run 5 miles in the morning and after that and some pilates, I'm pretty much done for the day because I'm too tired.
Also, I'm a big chicken eater and it tastes HORRIBLE now.
October 18th, 2012, 05:12 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've got pretty sore boobs, an almost constant nausea feeling, though so far it only makes me either feel like I have to eat right then or like I don't want to eat at all. Nothing really sounds good and healthy food (mainly chicken and veggies) make me gag to even think about eating. My sense of smell is pretty strong, especially when it comes to the trash. I've had some cramping off and on all week, pretty dull and nonexistent most of the time. I'm also completely exhausted all the time and a little not-so-nice to my husband when he annoys me. Ha.
October 18th, 2012, 08:40 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im tried, hungry, gassy, and pee a lot. Thats about it. Hoping it stays this way. It was the same with my son.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search