Nausea

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is it sad that I am excited about feeling sick?? This morning it really hit me. I was making a lasagna for supper tonight and I thought I was going to puke the entire time I was making it. The smell just got to me. Lasagna is one of my favorites and right now I don't even want to look at it. I guess it makes me feel better that I am getting sick because I feel like everything is ok. I may not say that in a week or two though!

October 14th, 2012, 08:32 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's funny, I'm not too sick yet, but I have been living off of ginger ale since I found out I was pregnant. I never really liked it before. I went to grab a can out of the fridge last night, took a sip, and found it tasted disgusting. So, I know how you feel about changing tastes.

October 14th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I understand! I feel the same. It SUCKS, but you're sorta glad to have it.
October 14th, 2012, 11:03 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really don't want to get that sick feeling, but then I kinda sorta do too! LOL Right now I don't feel pregnant at all!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 14th, 2012, 11:09 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel huge relief that I feel AWFUL! Last time I was pregnant, I never got sick and I ended up miscarrying. I know the nausea isn't a guarantee that everything will be ok but it helps ease my worries a bit.

October 14th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Veteran
I've been horribly sick, I vomit every morning. I'm glad for it but its so hard at the same time. I only have a 3 hour window where I feel okay and not like I have the flu. My OB offered meds but I wanted to try and tough it out but if it doesn't ease up soon I don't know if I can . I was nothing like this with DS, must be a girl lol!

October 14th, 2012, 11:18 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Its really weird for me, with my 2 healthy pregnancies I wasn't sick at all and felt awesome the whole pregnancy. But my last pregnancy where I had a m/c I felt horrible for about 1 week. So maybe the feeling GREAT this time means its a good pregnancy I sure hope so!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 14th, 2012, 12:09 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am kinda freaking out because I haven't gotten way sick yet! I get waves of it for sure.. and can't even THINK about meat without gagging, but last time I was vomiting everyday. I did take comfort in the fact that I was really sick so I thought the pregnancy was healthy, which it was. I am seriously hoping it shows up so I feel that same comfort!

October 14th, 2012, 02:45 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Im not as sick this time around but with my first it didnt hit until I was 8 or 9 weeks so I am wondering if I am not going to get it this time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search