Okay... NOW the M/S is hitting!! Who wants to gripe with me? :)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 11:31 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I have been complaining the last few days that I haven't "felt" very pregnant. Oh man, I wish I could go back in time and bite my tongue!

Got up this morning and was so nauseated (sp). I ate breakfast and lo and behold.. up it came. And honestly as I was in the bathroom by the toilet, all I could think about is what sounds good for lunch! LOL. Yup, I am definitely preggo.
Karenna likes this.

October 15th, 2012, 11:51 AM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, last night I was feeling awful, no actual puking though. I'm now remembering with my last pregnancy I felt fine until the evenings. I have "evening sickness" lol.

October 15th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I had evening sickness with my last too! No fun.. couldn't sit down to dinner with my family and DH for months

October 15th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine started today as well, felt it a little yesterday but this morning I feel it a little more, its not too bad yet! So not looking forward to it lol.

October 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
See, Im still so early that I WANT to feel sick Im just so nervous this pregnancy that I want something to remind me that I still am - although Im sure I will be cursing myself in a few weeks!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh i will gripe right along with you! Im glad i have it though, dont get me wrong...i like knowing that there is still something going on in there but i feel awful!!! I am at work right now and i keep trying to eat to keep my stomach happy....ugh....
MrsLat likes this.
October 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've got it pretty rough, too. It hit about 4 or 5 days ago. I went to my acupuncturist yesterday (her office is in the same clinic as my midwifery practice) and had an awesome treatment for it. She said to come in a few times pretty close together to get on top of it and then I won't have to go back for quite a while. She also recommended I get some B complex vitamin drops; it's supposed to help with the nausea. She's 16 weeks pregnant herself, and said the only time she felt sick was when she forgot to take the drops. I'll let you guys know how they work!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Super Mommy
I have it too!
October 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Danielle--Oo please do. I tried the B6 and Unisom combo and it helped a little but now I am like a zombie from drowsiness thanks to the unisom.

October 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
laurenicole's Avatar Veteran
Did you have any nausea at all before today? I have absolutely none and I'm wondering if i might just wake up one day and have it.
October 15th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenicole View Post
Did you have any nausea at all before today? I have absolutely none and I'm wondering if i might just wake up one day and have it.
I had hardly any at all! Like a little wave here and there if I walked by someone with strong perfume or something. It really just hit all of a sudden, out of the blue. I was freaking out and nervous that I wasn't sicker, sooner, but it hit BIG TIME.

October 15th, 2012, 12:42 PM
laurenicole's Avatar Veteran
I didn't have any with my other pregnancies, but this one seems so different i wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
October 15th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Rochelle
I started to really feel it today. Ugh! I never vomit in pregnancy (yes, one of the lucky ones) but I do get nausea and I think it's so weird I'm already this nauseous.. In fact I'm headed to bed right now for a nap to try to sleep it off while DD2 is sleeping.
October 16th, 2012, 08:44 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I am miserable in the mornings, lets up in the afternoon, then kicks in again on the way home. I am usually in bed by 6:30 from the nausea and fatigue.

~Kristin~
October 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
My last pregnancy, they had to give me prescription meds for vomiting. So far with this one, I haven't been too bad. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that it just stays away. Last time, it really sucked.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM
I was on anti-nausea meds prior to getting pregnant for a different issue. I am trying my best not to take them but I have given in once already so I could sleep... it was nice to sleep. Doc assures me they are okay, but I am still going to save it for when it is really bad!

October 16th, 2012, 09:42 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG it gets worse every day. I haven't actually vomited yet, but it's come close about a million times. With DD, it would go away once I ate breakfast and got past brushing my teeth. This time I feel terrible aaaallllll day long. I had to get up at 6:45 and make a glass of carnation instant breakfast (a miracle for when my stomach is empty and food makes me want to hurl) because I woke up and almost zooked on my pillow. DH brought home california roll for dinner and the wasabi and ginger helped for a while, but the nausea came back within an hour. Ugh!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 16th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Mine is getting worse too. It is worse today than yesterday... my formerly huge appetite is now completely diminishing. And I am back to my cinnamon toothpaste (The mint stuff makes me get REALLY sick). Bleh.. The next 6 weeks are going to go by so frickin' slow

October 16th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Lauren
So far I haven't been hit to bad. With my last pregnancy I only had mild, intermittent nausea, but it lasted well into my third trimester. I'm not sure which is preferable- mild and long lasting, or severe but short-lived.
October 17th, 2012, 07:16 AM
I'm 7w2d although I know technically I would have m/s by now but I use the acupuncture bracelets for m/s. So far so good haven't puked yet. But without them I know I would be a mess.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search