June DDC Monday Check In

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By **jessie**

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
Sorry I am posting this late - I had an appt myself this morning and forgot!

How are you feeling?
Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL
Any upcoming appointments?
What is your favorite food?

Our Crew!

Nathan (12) Liam (9) Benjamin (8)
Savannah (6) Logan (4) Katie (21 months)

It may be crazy but we love it!

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
October 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Im feeling good, hungry a little crampy and tired but cant complain. I had a very easy (ie no morning sickness) pregnancy with my son and crossing my fingers for the same
Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL No Im convinced with my need to pee every few hours lol
Any upcoming appointments? No I still need to call the Dr to schedule our first. Im due toward the end of June so Cashew is only 4 weeks so I have a little time
What is your favorite food? In general? Chocolate
October 15th, 2012, 07:49 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Just had some pizza, so very full! Otherwise Ok. m/s was bad for most of the day, along with heartburn.
Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL Absolutely! Still an immediate BFP as dark or darker than the control line.
Any upcoming appointments? The 24th will be my first appt at 8 weeks along.
What is your favorite food? Right now....nothing. Haha. Normally I'm addicted to sweets, but not for a while now.

October 15th, 2012, 07:53 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
How are you feeling? nauseous and grumpy! lol
Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL today
Any upcoming appointments? my 1st appointment is on the 29th
What is your favorite food? right now I'm really loving honey walnut shrimp from Panda Express!

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 15th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? I feel pretty normal besides the sore boobs and bloat.

Did you pee on a test again this week? Yep, I did this morning

Any upcoming appointments? Not until 11/7

What is your favorite food? Pasta
October 15th, 2012, 08:02 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling?I felt great until about 2 this afternoon. I've been really nauseated since then. Not as grumpy as most days, though.

Did you pee on a test again this week! Nope, I'm all done with HPTs. Three was enough for me.

Any upcoming appointments? I might make another acupuncture appointment, but my first midwife appointment isn't for three weeks. No rush, my constant nausea and exhaustion is pretty reassuring.

What is your favorite food? Indian food, for sure. Butter chicken to be specific. Almost everything sounds disgusting right now though.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 15th, 2012, 09:41 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Ugh, the m/s set in full force today, so I feel pretty yucky but it is a least reassuring

Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL Not this week! I have been good and haven't since Thursday night! I think I am done now and hopefully will have some significant symptoms if something does go wrong.

Any upcoming appointments? Going in for labs tomorrow, having some worries about a possible super early dx of cholestasis of pregnancy.. which would SUCK.

What is your favorite food? Normally it is pizza.. but I am not craving it anymore. Craving fruit and juice more now!

October 15th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Breana_Ashlee's Avatar Veteran
How are you feeling? Sleepy, and Hungry, just glad to be off of work. I dozed off during a meeting.

Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL I only just found out yesterday, but i did test again this morning to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me

Any upcoming appointments? I have a confirmation appt. for insurance purposes on Tuesday 10/23

What is your favorite food? anything spicy.

[/CENTER]
October 16th, 2012, 04:18 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
How are you feeling? Mostly fine, still crampy on and off, and wishing I could drink 5 cups of coffee lol!
Did you pee on a test again this week!: Nope! Just once for me, it was a digital!
Any upcoming appointments? This morning, our confirmation blood test!
What is your favorite food? Mexican!

October 16th, 2012, 07:00 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Perfect, little tired thats it.
Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL YES I did my last one at 17dpo and it was dark!
Any upcoming appointments? U/S in 2 weeks
What is your favorite food? Anything

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 16th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Rochelle
How are you feeling? Pretty pregnant. Tired, cranky, tired, boobs hurt, tired, constipated, tired, slightly nauseated, oh and tired!

Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL.. Yes. Well I've taken 4 tests within a week. But I'm out so I'm done

Any upcoming appointments? October 30th. I'll be right at 7 weeks.

What is your favorite food? Not sure but I keep craving salty meats and grapefruit juice.
October 16th, 2012, 08:58 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you feeling? acid reflux/burping is getting quite ridiculous at this point. Nausea is pretty vicious. Today the cramps have subsided so hoping my uterus has stretched enough to last awhile. Those stretching cramps are annoying!

Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL, not this morning but everyday since and did it last night, haha

Any upcoming appointments? First appt with ultrasound on November 7th (22 days and counting, lol)

What is your favorite food? Pasta. Right now I have been craving full meals. Like roast beef and mashed potatoes and vegetables and bread. Ugh, now I am starving!

~Kristin~
October 16th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Pretty good. Tired though.
Did you pee on a test again this week! Yes, this morning. Darker than the control so Im happy!
Any upcoming appointments? On Oct 30th.
What is your favorite food? Carbs.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? SOOOO tired. This 1st trimester fatigue is kickig my butt. I had to pull over on my way home from work yesterday to take a 15 minute nap!!
Did you pee on a test again this week! LOL Nope. Took my last hpt EVER last week.
Any upcoming appointments? Today. One baby with heartbeat
What is your favorite food? Probably seafood
4hearts likes this.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search