Maternity clothing

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By laurhob
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 3 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By laurhob

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Lauren
Has anybody bought any maternity clothing yet? I gave away almost all of my maternity clothing several months back, it was all second hand stuff that I didn't really like anyway. Now I've got a cart full of stuff on gap.com that I'm waiting to pull the trigger on. I figure I'll wait until my regular clothing starts to get tight, by then maybe some things in my cart will be on sale. Gosh, I love having an excuse to shop
edgeofelise likes this.
October 16th, 2012, 03:29 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Not yet, I need to pull my bin out and head down to the consignment shop. Im determined to dress cute.
laurhob likes this.

October 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurhob View Post
Has anybody bought any maternity clothing yet? I gave away almost all of my maternity clothing several months back, it was all second hand stuff that I didn't really like anyway. Now I've got a cart full of stuff on gap.com that I'm waiting to pull the trigger on. I figure I'll wait until my regular clothing starts to get tight, by then maybe some things in my cart will be on sale. Gosh, I love having an excuse to shop
Make sure you search "Gap coupon code". They have them all the time. I know of a couple sites that are good, like Retail me not. Save some money!
laurhob likes this.

October 16th, 2012, 03:47 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm expecting a package today! Nothing major, just a couple pairs of leggings and a top. I didn't think I'd need it this soon but with this bloat all my pants are soooo uncomfortable. The shirt will have to wait, though. I'm not THAT bloated, LOL.
laurhob likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 16th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a cart saved on gap.com as well!! I always wear their long and lean jeans and they have those in maternity. I really like the shirts at Loft though. I'll probably get the jeans when I get a promo code and start wearing them already haha... why not?
laurhob likes this.
October 16th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH just gave me permission to go buy some pants since all mine are soooo uncomfortable right now. Plus I just got a 30% off thing for Kohl's. Going to go shop their clearance racks tomorrow since I only work until 11/11:30. I need some nice pants for work, since I work in schools.
laurhob likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
I have a cart saved on gap.com as well!! I always wear their long and lean jeans and they have those in maternity. I really like the shirts at Loft though. I'll probably get the jeans when I get a promo code and start wearing them already haha... why not?
Holy crap, I didn't know Loft had maternity. I'm in trouble now, LOL.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10

October 16th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofelise View Post
Holy crap, I didn't know Loft had maternity. I'm in trouble now, LOL.
Yes! They have 50% sale prices today too! I thought about ordering since it's summer stuff and we'll need that!
October 16th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Lauren
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
Yes! They have 50% sale prices today too! I thought about ordering since it's summer stuff and we'll need that!
I didn't know about loft maternity either! And 50% off is great, I'll have to go check it out!
October 16th, 2012, 05:18 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I can not hear any of you! LALALA

October 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gave in an bought some pants today! Not because I intended to.. just happened to be in a consignment shop and passed a perfect pair of pants in my size on sale for 5 bucks! I needed them anyway. I have cart fulls all over the internet, just need to mysteriously win a bunch of money to pay for it all
edgeofelise likes this.

October 16th, 2012, 06:18 PM
ASOS has my favorite maternity stuff. I haven't bought anything cute yet, though I did get an elastic waist skirt from modcloth that's super cute. It's not maternity but I bought a size up and the elastic will let it fit over my belly.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10

October 16th, 2012, 10:35 PM
I got my package today and tried on my stuff. I LOVE the "rockstar jeggings" I got from Old Navy. They feel less like leggings (I am NOT one to pretend leggings are real pants) and more like actual pants. They're under-belly but they have a lot of stretch so I'll be able to wear them throughout, and they're super flattering even now! Take that, bloat!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10

October 16th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Lauren
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofelise View Post
I got my package today and tried on my stuff. I LOVE the "rockstar jeggings" I got from Old Navy. They feel less like leggings (I am NOT one to pretend leggings are real pants) and more like actual pants. They're under-belly but they have a lot of stretch so I'll be able to wear them throughout, and they're super flattering even now! Take that, bloat!
What?! Leggings don't count as real pants ? I love the under belly style. The only maternity clothing I kept from last time are 2 pair of gap low rise leggings, so comfy and they fit me perfectly even in a non-pregnant state. And they come not only in black but also in charcoal gray, a shade that at least gives the illusion of legitimate pants
MrsLat likes this.
October 17th, 2012, 12:17 AM
amyhk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have soooo many maternity clothes already. I have all mine from 4 years ago, and all of my mommy friends keep giving them to me.... I'm the last to get pregnant again amongst all our friends. Most of them don't even know I'm pregnant yet and I'm still getting stuff. Hinting, much? lol.

October 17th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Lauren
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyhk View Post
I have soooo many maternity clothes already. I have all mine from 4 years ago, and all of my mommy friends keep giving them to me.... I'm the last to get pregnant again amongst all our friends. Most of them don't even know I'm pregnant yet and I'm still getting stuff. Hinting, much? lol.
That's great that you have your maternity wardrobe already. I have to remind myself not to go overboard shopping because I'm sure I will get lots of stuff from mama friends once they know I'm pregnant.
October 17th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Some jeans from gap maternity are on sale today!
October 17th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have everything from my previous pregnancies. I loaned out my clothes to my friends but too bad I can't borrow theirs because a lot of my friends are pregnant already!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 17th, 2012, 12:02 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still have loads of cute stuff from last time...I also wear scrubs everyday for work so I'm in no hurry to go out and buy more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search