Anyone else having a multicultural cutie? :)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy220

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
My fiance is Chinese, and I'm white, so our little bean will be half Asian and half Caucasian. This is our first baby, and I'm obsessed with Googling pictures of half Asian babies to see what they look like! So is anyone else having a baby that is of mixed race? Or is anyone here of mixed race themselves?

October 16th, 2012, 05:08 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think that half asian babies are the cutest ever! I just had to say that! So adorable.
Honestlymonique likes this.

October 16th, 2012, 05:12 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My son is half Chinese half white Im Chinese my husband is white.
October 16th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Mommy220 - I think so too!

enchantingdragon - your son is SOOO cute!

October 16th, 2012, 05:34 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks we think so too! He actually did some baby modeling before too. If you look up the company Finn + Emma which makes organic baby clothes (Perma cotton sooo soft) he is on there or was, they might have changed lines now. I think he is in the catalog for sure.
October 16th, 2012, 05:44 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
My fiance is Filipino (spelling? you'd think I could spell it by now lol) and I'm white...very intrigued to see what our baby will look like. His daughter from his past relationship (she was white too) is pretty tan and has asian eyes, she's really cute

My DD from my past relationship is half Pakistani she is also pretty tan but she has my blue eyes...ppl always comment on how exotic she looks lol.
October 16th, 2012, 05:44 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are both white but we have every combination of races imaginable in our family. I actually just had a niece and nephew (twins) born today that are half Chinese. They are absolutely gorgeous!!!

October 16th, 2012, 05:50 PM
ERose, your daughter sounds gorgeous! I'm sure your new little bean will be as well.

ashleykathleen - hurray for ethnically diverse families! We've got a lot of diversity in my side of the family too, but our baby will be the first half-Chinese.

October 16th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm a blonde hair blue eyed Caucasian and DH is native american (black hair, very dark skin, dark eyes etc.). DD has very very light brown hair and hazel eyes. She doesn't look like either one of us at all haha

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 16th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
There's a mom in my son's PR that is white and her husband is Chinese. Their little girl is SOOOO beautiful!! We all comment all the time what a cutie she is.

October 16th, 2012, 06:48 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I'm very white... like glow in the dark white, ha ha. My dh is Hispanic.
Our kids have different traits from both of us. Two of our kids are darker. Some are in between. Somewhere in there, we got one that is blond and blue eyes. ???
One has Tight curly hair and one has loose curls.
I'm always excited to see what the mix will give us next.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search