Who else has to wait it out....

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 05:01 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I have to wait until mid-NOVEMBER before hearing a heartbeat and getting confirmation that all is OK in there! It's so far away! It's driving me mad! I had my blood test confirmation that I am pregnant on Monday of this week, but that's been it! I don't know why, the anxiety is getting to me this time around. Having no symptoms (I can't seem to take my own advice lol) is making me crazy!!

I do own a doppler, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hear the heartbeat on my own so early (was thinking of trying at 6-7 weeks). If I remember correctly, it's more like 10-12 weeks before I could possibly hear it. Ugh, I need help!!

October 18th, 2012, 05:06 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was suppose to have one this week then the nurse said let me call you back and see what dr. says. He wants me to wait until Nov. 12. Man I was so mad.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 18th, 2012, 05:11 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have my first appointment on the 5th and I'll be 10 weeks. I'm not really anxious about waiting, though. I am hoping we'll get the heartbeat on Doppler (we don't have an u/s until the 20 week anatomy scan) but I know it's on the early side so I won't freak if we don't. I'm feeling surprisingly zen about this pregnancy. Hang in there!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 18th, 2012, 05:12 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont know how long i am going to have to wait but the doctor said about 3 more weeks from now. I am going to try and see if i can go have one in two though. Of course I have not even been told if they will be doing an ultrasound at the first appt. or not. I know how you feel.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
October 18th, 2012, 05:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry for you all who have to wait! I hope time goes quickly for you!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 18th, 2012, 05:29 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wouldnt normally get an u/s until 20 weeks, but it just so happens I had a pelvic u/s booked for Oct 29th anyways Perfect timing!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 18th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
The waiting can suck when your anxious. On the bright side, by the time you do get seen and get an u/s there will be plenty of baby to see and no question that everything is okay by then! I hated last time getting an us at 4weeks, 5 weeks, 6 weeks etc. it ended up causing me MORE anxiety to not know whether baby kept developing properly!

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 18th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm with ya. I've had my first appointment, but I don't get an ultrasound or anything until I'm half through or so. (between 17-20 weeks). I won't hear anything until they can catch the h/b vis doppler.
October 18th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have my appt with the nurse tomorrow, and the OB on the 29th. They said they prob. won't be doing an u/s on the 29th I'm going to BEG! I would be able to relax and start enjoying this pregnancy if I could just see a heart beat! So I'm with you...waiting and not knowing is so hard.
October 18th, 2012, 08:42 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My first appointment is the 5th and I might have to move it to Thursday so itll be 8th which sucks but I want my husband to come if he can. Im nervous right now as I dont feel like Im as hungry, gassy, or peeing as much as before. Just need to relax and trust
October 18th, 2012, 08:46 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have an appt on the 24th and will be 8 weeks. I asked when I made the appt if I would get to hear the heartbeat and she said "oh no! not until at least 12 weeks", so I dunno. I'd really like to see and hear the baby, but I guess I'll just have to wait as long as they make me. I'm pretty anxious since this is my first pregnancy and all the things that could be wrong keep going through my head. I'm very jealous of everyone that gets to see/hear the baby now.

October 18th, 2012, 08:55 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I probably wont have a u/s until 20 ish weeks. Unless we dont hear the hb at 12 weeks.

October 18th, 2012, 08:59 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wont have an ultrasound until I am 10 weeks.. that is November 16th. I am dying from anxiety over it too. But trying to remain calm!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search