Do you have any pets??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a dog named Oscar. We adopted him about 5 years ago and we arn't sure of exact age or type but he is part beagle for sure. Im sitting here on the desktop and looking out the window and he is roaming the back yard searching for deer poo to eat My dog belongs in the nut house.
4hearts likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 18th, 2012, 10:40 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
We have a dog and a cat. Ninja is just a black dsh, and Jack the dog is a 100 lb great dane mix!

October 18th, 2012, 10:42 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We have a dog named Dash. He is a black Chihuahua mix. He is an awesome dog.
4hearts likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have 2 yorkies, Baylor and Baxter

October 18th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have an almost 2 year old yorkie named Mr. Big. And, yes his name comes from Sex and the City. He's our little fur baby.[IMG][/IMG]
Lindz253 likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Super Mommy
Have a 6yr old boxer named Diesel and 6wk old lab mix named Harley and a year old cat named Zero. I have my hands full my boxer thinks he is still a puppy

October 18th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Oops, that pic is HUGE.
October 18th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Rochelle
We have Bambi, our apple-headed Chihuahua.

And 3 cats.
Lindz253 likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 11:04 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
We have two miniature weiners - Suzie, who is a red/brindle mix and Lydia who is a piebald. Then, we have our big dog, he's about 125 lbs, his name is Zeus and he's a Great Pyrennes/yellow lab mix!
October 18th, 2012, 11:38 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
a cat

October 18th, 2012, 11:53 AM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
We have 2 dogs (pics below ), a cat named BC, and 2 guinea pigs named Mouse and Scooter.

Patrick, our miniature schnauzer

Harley Jane, she's a chocolate lab mix
Lindz253 likes this.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 18th, 2012, 01:51 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have 3 cats and 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

Lindz253 likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCR View Post
We have 2 yorkies, Baylor and Baxter
How are your yorkies around young children?
October 18th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Super Mommy
I have an almost one year old pitbull puppy named Declan. We love him so much! He's very playful and very friendly and couldn't be a better dog. He's still quite hyper, but that's to be expected, right? We also have a kitty who's a little over a year old, his name is Seamus, and he's our dog-cat. Comes when he's called, follows us on walks, he's the best! And since we've had him since he was a kitten, he's incredibly tolerant of our boys.
October 18th, 2012, 02:24 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
We have an almost 2yr old cairn terrier named Travis and a 9yr old teacup chihuahua named Maile.

Also have two 7yr old cats, one is a snowshoe siamese named Louis and the other is a white dmh named Angel, shes very special as she has no ears [see pic ]

And we have two fancy rats named Fester and Gomez [Fester is a hairless rat ]

We did have a kitten we rescued who was abandoned on my friends porch, but another of my friends adopted her. We had her fixed and everything, got her socialized etc. we did plan on keeping her but my other cats weren't happy

My fiance also has some reptiles...3 snakes, 1 leopard gecko and a few tarantulas!

Lindz253 likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 03:03 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a mutt that I rescued 7 years ago. His name is Alfredo and he was the first love of my life. He's been around longer than my fiancé or my kids and he couldn't be any cooler of a dog. He totally gets me and we have this crazy unspoken bond. He knows my moods better than anyone else in the house and can often comfort me better than anyone else knows how.

We also have a rather silly cat named Hazel. I hand raised her from 3 weeks old so I don't think she always knows she is a cat. Here she is with my fiancé doing her favorite thing, hanging out on our shoulders!

Next is our evil cat, Janis. She is a typical cat...pay attention to her when she wants, otherwise stay out of her way. She avoids the kids at all costs and is mostly outdoors. She is really my fiance's cat, otherwise I would have already given her the boot.

And finally, we have a guinea pig named Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez. He is almost 4 so he has had many years to get used to being manhandled by the kiddos.
Lindz253 likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 03:25 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have 4 dogs. My DDs pitbull...hes a 95 pound lapdog big baby. My DHs American Bulldog. And i have a GSH/ border collie mix and a pit/dalmation mix. And 4 kitties. All DSHs. I work with a rescue and therefore sometimes work comes home with me. All are rescues. Adopt dont shop!
ERose likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I have a Munchkin cat. His name is Shorty. pretty much he suffers from the cat form of dwarfism so his body is normal size but his legs are TINY. it's pretty cute. He's all black with not a speck of any other color. Anyway he can be a real @$$hole. he likes to rub against you and purr and then attack. He HATED DD when she was a baby but now theyre best friends. She's the only person he won't scratch or bite

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 18th, 2012, 03:42 PM
We have 2 calico cats! Grew up with cats all my life. Literally, our cat was sleeping in my basinet when I was brought home from the hospital haha (feels like ages ago!). I really hope the cats, Oreo and Blue are good with our little one
October 18th, 2012, 03:45 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A kitty. He is 10 weeks old and is a Siamese. His name is Sesame.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search