Insane Hormones!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So today I was subbing in a first grade class, and we watched "The Little Mermaid" and I totally cried during it....during the part where Ariel gets her voice taken!! Seriously. My eyes welled up, and there were tears coming down my cheeks! Looking back I find it hilarious. But God help me tomorrow when DH and I go to the high school production of "The Diary of Anne Frank"....

Anyone else having INSANE moments with your hormones??

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 18th, 2012, 05:33 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cry at that part when I am not pregnant! Tearing up just thinking about it.. jk LOL. I am sooo dreading christmas time because of this one sad country song about a boy buying some shoes for his dying mom or something? I HATE it.. last time I was pregnant during christmas time I had to pull over and literally BAWL. I am like a road hazard.

October 18th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OMG I hadn't even THOUGHT about sad Christmas songs!!! I'm already a hugely emotional person, this pregnancy has increased them exponentially...Wow, Christmas is going to be one crying mess of a Stephanie this year...LOL All it will take is someone giving me a meaningful gift (or giving someone ELSE a meaningful gift, and I'll be done)
MrsLat likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 06:35 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HAHA! Good thing I am about 96% sure I will be getting like socks or something equally unmeaningful from the DH. I am safe!

October 18th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha Lucky! I'm not TOO worried about DH's gift, so much as my MOTHER'S gift to me...because this is her first grandchild, I have a feeling *something* meaningful will go down on Christmas....
MrsLat likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Super Mommy
I am an emotional wreck. I bawled like a baby the other night and I do not cry and Dh said well its official you are pregnant lol

NOw add crying from a pic on facebook. It was a kid getting a flag at his dads military funeral. My ex was a Marine and all of my friends still are its always my worry I will be excepting someones flag

October 18th, 2012, 09:28 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm such an emotional mess!

October 18th, 2012, 10:14 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I cried while walking down the street on the way home from work today because I was listening to Pandora and it played the song from the final episode of Six Feet Under which makes me lose it every time. I can usually keep my cool, though. Not today, lol! I also just threw a huge tantrum because I'm sick of being so sick and I needed to eat but didn't want to eat so late because I feel so fat.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 19th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes! I tear up or cry over things that arnt even sad!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 19th, 2012, 03:02 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I havent gotten that bad yet, but I know it's coming. My tears well up easily now. I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter, we went to see I am Legend in the movie theater and it was packed. I was BAWLING uncontrollably, like the snot dripping, sniffing, heavy sobbing. I couldn't stop, it was soooooo embarrassing but looking back it was sooooo funny! LOL!!

October 19th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm an emotional wreck as well! I was watching a marching band in a parade the other night and I saw a young lady drummer and teared up. I kept thinking that could be my daughter marching (who just started playing the drums) and how proud I'd be of her.
October 19th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep...it's bad. Crying over the stuipidest things. Then getting furious at myself for crying..or at DH for making fun of me for crying. UGH...hormones.
October 19th, 2012, 05:37 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes. I have cried several times.i even started crying at work like a blubbering fool the other day and I couldn't stop. Oh well. And I love the little mermaid. I probably would have cried too!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search