Too early!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I keep waking up super early, around 5 am, and I can never fall back asleep. Anyone else having sleeping issues??

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 19th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I am having very same problem. I was so tired last night that I thought I'd sleep all day long as well. Nope! Very frustrating.
October 19th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes!
October 19th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I am exhausted every night when I get in bed and it takes me no time to fall asleep. I just can't seem to sleep. I am constantly waking up and it's usually around 4 am when I wake up and just toss and turn until the alarm goes off!

October 19th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me too! It's so frustrating. I'm so tired, fall asleep fast. Then I wake up and lay there. I'm a zombie at work...ugh! I don't remember the insomnia with DD, except at the end when you are just to big to get comfortable.
October 19th, 2012, 05:46 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have to get up 6:30 and I have to drag myself out then LOL I go to bed about 9 every night, can't seem to get enough sleep!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 19th, 2012, 06:15 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Yes! and I'm a horrible sleeper to begin with, I was hoping insomnia wouldn't kick in 'til much later! Ugh!! Lack of sleep + little coffee = NOT a happy person!!!

October 19th, 2012, 06:23 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh yes! I am having the very same problem!! I struggled with insomnia with my last pregnancy and it was terrible....i see it going in the same direction this time. It's very frustrating. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :-(
October 19th, 2012, 07:22 AM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
I was so tired last night I couldn't wait to go to sleep and it took me forever to fall asleep! Then I woke up at 3 then again at 5 and got up 7.

October 19th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
in the beginning i would wake up at 5 and toss n turn, than i started waking up at four doing the same, now i wake up at 6:30 i just stay up cause the eldest has to be woken up at 7

October 19th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Super Mommy
I have been up since 4. I am so tired. I had to fight my older two out of bed this morning and then they woke up my youngest an hour before he normally gets up. Going to be a long day

October 19th, 2012, 08:13 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My belly wakes me up growling at about 5 or six most mornings. I'm sitting on my bed in the dark chugging my morning instant breakfast right now, actually. I won't be able to go back to sleep today because DD will be up in about 15 minutes, but I'm not ready to face the day yet. Sometimes I can get past the morning sickness and doze for a while, though, if it happens early enough. So frustrating! With DD I was getting up for work every day at 4:30 so I never had a chance to notice if I had insomnia.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 19th, 2012, 09:28 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
Definitely have that going on here, too. Been waking up anywhere between 4 am and 6 am and unable to get back to sleep. I don't think my alarm has woken me up once since I got pregnant LOL!

October 19th, 2012, 09:32 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can sleep all day once I actually FALL ASLEEP.. I am just having the most impossible time actually falling asleep! I am up late every night no matter how tired I am. It is driving me up the wall

October 19th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Lauren
My sleep problems have been mainly due to the fact that there's a wiggly toddler in my bed. I've been super tired but sleeping really lightly so every thrash wakes me up and then it takes forever for me to get back to sleep. I am one tired mama
October 19th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yessss. Almost from the start, literally. I was just over 3 weeks when I started suffering from insomnia. In my case, I think it's hormones. I'm really sensitive to them and often have sleeping issues with AF and ovulation. So now it's 10x worse. I'm OK falling asleep, but have an issue falling back asleep if I wake in the middle of the night. Or I wake between 4-5am.
October 19th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Rochelle
Yep! I'm sleepy at 10pm (used to stay up until 1am) and I wake up at about 5/6am and it's hard to go back to sleep until 8:30 when our household normally awakens.
October 19th, 2012, 02:21 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes!!! You posted what I was thinking at 2:30am this morning. My routine now is fall asleep usually before 9pm. Wake up at 2:30 to pee (of course) and terrible nausea kicks in. I lay around and doze off to be awoken by the DH's alarm that goes off at 3am (so he can workout, ugh, his motivation) then doze off again to wake up at 4:30 to pee, then to sleep till about 5:00am and to wallow around in the bed from hunger pains and nausea waiting for my alarm at 5:45. I love the weekends when I can nap!

~Kristin~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search