set in stone

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ~*Nicole*~
  • 1 Post By phantomsgrl11

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
I have a name already picked out for this lil one. We do names that have meaning to us, so if its a boy his name will be Terrell Nathan. Terrell after the husband n his father n Nathan after my grandfather. If its a girl her name will be Andrea after my great grandfather Andrew. Still workin on a middle name but these names r set in stone. Anyone else got names they know for sure its gone be it.

October 20th, 2012, 07:42 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I love your names! It's always nice to have names picked out because that is a stressful process! We have had the name Andrew Mark picked out for a boy for 2 kids lol. But, alas, they were both girls! Mark is FILs name, so it has special meaning for us. Andrew is the only name we could pick that went well with Mark that we both agreed on For a girl, I'm a little more unsure, but I think it might be Delilah (Lila for short). No clue on the middle name
Honestlymonique likes this.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 20th, 2012, 08:13 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, my baby brother's name is Nathan.. so I like that name .

October 20th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ava Brianne or Timothy Eli
Both after my husband- Brian Timothy
October 20th, 2012, 10:10 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Payson for a girl no middle yet and for a boy we got nothing.

October 20th, 2012, 11:07 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
We've used all our girl names twice over so we would have to be really creative. For a boy, I have a few ideas, but dh doesn't even like to think of names until we know what we're having.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 21st, 2012, 03:15 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have NO CLUE on names, haven't even thought about it for a second! lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 21st, 2012, 07:57 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have the girl name picked as Drake was a surprise so we saved it, Juliet Rosalie. No boy name set in stone yet as Im having a hard time finding something I love as much as Drake. Karl William is the middle name though, Karl for my father who passed away in Sept and William from my FIL and my husband's grandpa
October 21st, 2012, 08:03 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
no name idea's yet. Dh doesn't like any of my ideas and I don't like any of his. Luckily we have some time to figure it out.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
October 21st, 2012, 09:48 AM
zombiemommy's Avatar Veteran
For a boy it's going to be Perry Coy, that's set it stone. Perry for my father, Coy for the misters great grandfather.
We've, meaning I, have brainstormed girl names. I'd like to use my mothers name, Una, somehow. I really like Effie, Thalia, or Clair/Claira (which is a family name).
I thought about using my middle name, Glynne (ja-lynn), which is a family name since I will be getting rid of my middle name when I get married. Dunno. I'm desperately hoping for a boy though.
October 21st, 2012, 10:07 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Gabriel Kenneth has been our boy name for awhile, we've just never even able to use it. Kenneth is the middle name of all the first born sons in DH's family. I don't particularly like it but I would hate to not be able to carry on that tradition. Gabriel is just a name we agree on but it would give the same initials as DH's father who passed away several years ago.

Girls names are tricky for us. We don't have the same taste in name styles. I like old fashioned names and always choose a middle name of a prominent woman in history. DH generally hates all of my choices.
October 21st, 2012, 01:06 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've always known what I would name a girl if I had one - Anna Jane after my grandmother. She passed away in April of 2011 suddenly, but even before that I knew I'd name a girl after her. She was the strongest, most amazing woman I'll ever know. I miss her every day. It's a simple, old fashioned name and I love it. As for a boy, I never had any idea. The baby's dad and I were talking about naming it Anthony after him and picking out a middle name. Anthony is a family name on his side, but I'm not sure if we'll do that now that we're broken up and he may want to use the name if he ever gets married and has more kids. At this point I'd prefer not to name it after him, but I guess we'll see.

October 21st, 2012, 03:03 PM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Contessa (Tessa) Madison for a girl
Jackson (Jack) McKinley for a boy.

The girls name is set in stone the boy's middle name is set and we are pretty sure we've decided on Jackson. Our only reservation is if we have two boys they will both have J's and we don't want people thinking we are the duggars. LOL
Honestlymonique likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search