Outlet shopping+ pregnant gal= EXHAUSTING!!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By phantomsgrl11
  • 1 Post By Lindz253

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2012, 04:38 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH and I are away this weekend doing some shopping. I am SO tired!! It has to be because of my little apple seed; I can usually shop the day away. We always eat at Joe's Crab Shack while we're here and I fully intended on eating crab legs today, but totally freaked when it was time for lunch. I did my research and know that crab legs being really low on the mercury scale are fine to eat in moderation during pregnancy, but I just got scared. I don't want to harm the baby. Am I crazy? I love crab legs!
October 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My doctor just says no more than two servings of fish a week and you are just fine. So next time enjoy your crab legs!!

I know how you feel about exhausting. Went to the Zoo today like we do every couple weeks and had to take a nap when I got home. So out of character for me. This little bean is wearing me out!
Hopeful2BMommy likes this.

October 21st, 2012, 05:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
During my first pregnancy I followed all the "rules" but after that I kinda got more relaxed. With my second pregnancy tuna was so good that I ate it often, but I also bought the organic low mercury kind.

I don't think its bad if you don't want to eat it at all. You are just doing what you feel is right. But if you also deprive yourself of everything you love for 9 months it can get old FAST

Did you get anything good at the outlet mall? Any preggo clothes??

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 21st, 2012, 05:16 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Got a coach purse for Christmas
No preggo clothes so far.
October 21st, 2012, 05:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nice!
Hopeful2BMommy likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 21st, 2012, 06:47 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think a little seafood in moderation is fine too. Everything in moderation. With my son I craved this salad from this place in the mall with tuna and would have it once or twice a week that the owner got to know me well. I went back the other day and he was asking if I was having another soon as he just had a baby last year and I said Im pregnant thats why Im back and he laughed. I love seafood so I try to be good but I cant stay away for 9 months. Eel rolls, smoked salmon, etc calls me now and then so I let myself have some now and then to help.

Yay for Coach bags!
October 21st, 2012, 07:05 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
The exhaustion has been kicking my butt also! I don't remember being this tired ALL the time with Connor! It's crazy!!

I agree about everything in moderation. We eat fish at least once a week, so I won't change that. I did make some chicken salad today so I can eat it on a sandwich for lunch all week, instead of the lunch meat I usually have!

October 21st, 2012, 09:00 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for shopping! Ugh but I have had the exhaustion hit me worse than last week so I can't really do it! I am a purse-a-holic so I have to say, I love your purchase

October 21st, 2012, 09:33 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Yay for shopping. I agree with the other ladies everything in moderation. First babies though I totally understand the freak out! I was much more relaxed the 2nd and 3rd time this time I am completely relaxed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search