Monday Roll Call

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
Super Mommy
I'm here!

I'm doing pretty good. Just slightly sore BBs so far. I had a tiny bit of spotting last night, no cramping and the spotting has stopped. I'm still very nervous and I just don't trust this baby! Hopefully my beta's today will bring good news.

So far just my aunt, sister in law and step mom know. Hopefully no one will spill the beans because I'd like to wait at least another month before we tell anyone else.
October 22nd, 2012, 08:00 AM
Nattie84
Hey Gals!!!

Here and feeling pretty darn good, congestion has cleared up and took some milk of mag for the consipation. Still not haveing much urge to eat anything really and a little green at times. sleepy during the day but not as bad...overall pretty good.
October 22nd, 2012, 08:55 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Who is here? me
How are you feeling? pretty awful, all day and night. It's like being constantly hung over.
Have you spilled the beans yet? no, we haven't even told the kids yet.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

October 22nd, 2012, 09:22 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Who is here? Here I am!
How are you feeling? Not pregnant! lol
Have you spilled the beans yet? Just to a friend and my Mom, who are pretending they don't know. We will tell DH's parents next week when we go visit them in FL, and then we will wait to tell the rest of the world until mid-Nov when we hear the heartbeat!

October 22nd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Regular
Feeling great, just HUNGRY all of the time already. We did cave and tell just a few close friends because we want the support of those who will be happy for us right now.

Sherry & Dan
Bryson (8)
Cason (3)
Hudson (21m)
Sweet angel baby 11-28-12 @ 10w
October 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is here? I am!

How are you feeling? Absolutely miserable. I had a dream last night that I'm so sick this time around because it's twins. NO. I have another acupuncture appointment tomorrow and I'm really hoping it helps because I'm basically useless at this point and I feel like a terrible mom to DD.

Have you spilled the beans yet? Yup! DH called and told his mom a few days ago. We were nervous about how his parents would react but she was REALLY excited! Yay! I think last time they were less than enthused because we had no idea what we were doing, but they've seen that we're pretty dang good parents. All of my family and close friends already knew. We'll announce on FB once we get a heartbeat on doppler since we don't do early ultrasounds.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 22nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who is here? MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you feeling?i HAVE BEEN A ^7t@H AND THAT HAS BEEN MAKING ME MORE IRRITATED BECAUSE I CANT CONTROL IT.
Have you spilled the beans yet? Close family but dont think i will tell anyone else because I have been getting stupid responses since I had a lost.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 22nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Im here.
Feeling like poo the past few days.
No not yet.

October 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
im here!!

im feeling ok, just a little sick and soooooo tired

i have told lots of people but DH hasnt told anyone!

October 22nd, 2012, 11:29 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm here!

I'm feeling good. I had a little heartburn and a brief wave of nausea yesterday, but it passed quick.

I've only told a few friends, and that was really to explain why I wasn't drinking. No idea when I'll tell the rest.
October 22nd, 2012, 04:56 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I'm here
Feeling like someone is stirring up my insides
Haven't told anyone

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search