To those who have been pregnant before...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 04:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Has anyone been pregnant and had morning sickness and then been pregnant again after that and had no morning sickness?

With my first I started feeling sick around week 6 with all day nausea and it ended well after 12 weeks. With my second I started feeling sick around week 5 and I felt even worse this time but it ended sooner.
With my third that ended in a loss at 16 weeks I felt so sick from the minute I took the pregnancy test and it was so bad that time that I even called for medicine. I felt sick all the way until week 14.

So this time I feel great so far and it makes me a little nervous. I have heard of people having no morning sickness with their first and getting it with their next pregnancy but I have never heard it reversed (had morning sickness then didn't w a next pregnancy)

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 22nd, 2012, 05:14 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I felt perfect with both my kids, NO sickness at all. Then with my last pregnancy that ended in m/c I felt horrible. This time I'm perfect again so far anyways lol

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 22nd, 2012, 06:29 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Yes, I had no morning sickness with my first. Had it with my second. None with my third or fourth. My 7th was pretty bad and this one is looking not so good.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 22nd, 2012, 10:10 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Mine has always set in later than everyone else. It probably wont set in until 8 weeks or so.

October 22nd, 2012, 12:22 PM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
I wasn't sick at all with my first. Was great till the day I had him. With this pregnancy I only get sick in the evening. Every pregnancy is different. Be glad your not sick

October 22nd, 2012, 12:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Every pregnancy is different, I had morning sickness with my first but it wasn't that bad. This time I've been nauseas all day long for like 5 days straight! Been on chicken soup only everything else sounds disgusting. I can't wait till it goes away. My sister in law had really bad M/S with her first and none at all with her second and everything was fine with the baby he's a happy healthy 16 month old.

October 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I had none the first pregnancy and felt miserable the second. So far so good, but the nausea didn't set in until week 7 last time. I'm not quite there yet. My friend was hospitalized for severe morning sickness for her first two pregnancies. She had no nausea whatsoever with her third.
October 22nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know every pregnancy is different but hearing stories of women who had m/s and then went on to have none makes me feel better!!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 22nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
Super Mommy
I had ms with my first till 12 weeks my second not as much and third I was sick everyday of my pregnancy

October 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I didn't have MS with my first two (boys) and I had a little with my last two (girls), but this time around I am sick from when I wake up until I go to sleep

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search