What does motivation mean?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 7 Post By Farmers-wife
  • 2 Post By ~*Nicole*~
  • 1 Post By Mitza1013
  • 1 Post By kit.kat.81
  • 1 Post By CartersMommy
  • 1 Post By Farmers-wife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have felt completely useless lately. I get home from work and lay on the couch (usually fall asleep), and go to bed by 9:00. Today is my day off and there are so many things I wanted to get done today. What have I done? Spent the entire day watching TV. Anyone else lacking motivation these days?
eshute likes this.

October 22nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, you are making brains, kidneys, heart and lungs. Very busy and productive day. Don't kid yourself, making people is hard work!
October 22nd, 2012, 12:55 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
^^I love that response! Now I don't feel so bad about being SO lazy lately. I have zero motivation. I know what needs to be done, but I can't bring myself to do much of anything. I guess it's all that baby growing going on that's zapping all of our energy
lil_fishy and TeresaV like this.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 22nd, 2012, 01:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel the same way! I'm so useless at work today. I've done just the bare minimum and even that was exhasting. I just want to go home and lay down! That's all I can think about. But I know DD will not allow me to layd down. Over the weekend DH was busting his butt to get all of our projects done and I took a nap. Thank goodness he is understanding so far.

But like Farmers-wife said...we ARE working very hard building a new human!!
Nattie84 likes this.
October 22nd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Nattie84
This is how I feel right now, I had planned to work till 5 today to make up for last week for which I had 3 days off sick but I cannot do it, I am so tired and yucky feeling I have to leave at 3:30...I just cannot bear to stay any longer. when I get home I will be going right to bed most likely.
October 22nd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Super Mommy
I have gotten nothing done. I am so tired I can barely hold my eyes open

October 22nd, 2012, 02:00 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I have zero energy and so much that needs to be done.

October 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
to everything you gals are saying. I'd say more, but I'm too dang tired to type!
lil_fishy likes this.

October 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a crazy day, we had to walk to the fire station for a whole school evacuation, then an hour later I had to walk back with my fourth graders, then after that I had to organized 60 plus kids into photos with firefighters, then I had to stand outside in the freezing cold and corral kids who were waiting for another fireman presentation. I had to dress as a firefighter in a relay race, etc. Then stay afterschool to prepare for the 20 conferences I have to do this week afterschool. I am working 7am-6pm or 7pm every night this week. ahhhhH!!!

October 22nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear you ladies! I was so on a ball this morning, then I hit a wall and took a nap while the kids napped... I had to force myself to get up because oldest DS had karate tonight my kids had a junky dinner and I could not muster up the energy to do anything after I put them to bed :/
October 22nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
Super Mommy
I fed my kids frozen dinners lol. I felt horrible for doing it but I had no energy left

October 22nd, 2012, 07:54 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia_alexis View Post
I fed my kids frozen dinners lol. I felt horrible for doing it but I had no energy left
Don't feel bad my kids had spaghetti o's, corn flakes with milk and split a chocolate muffin not only was it not that nutritious it sounds gross to...
Farmers-wife likes this.
October 22nd, 2012, 07:57 PM
Super Mommy
I am thankful I had the stash of frozen dinners lol. I always knew we had them for a reason

October 22nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my worst pregnancy my kids ate yogurt and apple jacks for 6 weeks I think.
CartersMommy likes this.
October 22nd, 2012, 08:03 PM
Super Mommy
I am glad I am not the nly one. With my youngest my two would ask for breakfast and I would say find the granola bars I am not getting out of bed. I should of bought stock in snack foods I was sick the whole pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search