How big/small is your town??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2012, 01:33 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
Oh Pocatello... I used to date a guy that lived in Pocatello. I bet it is quite a change
Yeah it was culture shock. Its flat out here n no mountains!
October 23rd, 2012, 01:39 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Our town isn't huge, but it's spread out. My kids walk to school, elementary, jr. high and high school. I can walk to the library, K-mart, a few fast food places and a grocery store. I have to drive to the post office or the bank and my doctor is almost an hour away. It was snowing today, so I drove the kids to school.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 23rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
Quote:
Ha I used to live in Pocatello. But last year moved to a suburb of the Twin Cities which is 60,000. But the entire metro area is close to 4 million or more. Quite a shock from where I used to live.
I live in Idaho Falls I lived in Pocatello for a brief second long ago lol

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 23rd, 2012, 10:12 PM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
I live in the Canadian prairies in a town of about 500 including all the surrounding farms within about a 15mile radius. Very small. It takes about ten minutes to walk from one edge of town to the other. We are ona farm so I drive in to town. The closest major center is about 45mins away for any shopping or drs.
October 24th, 2012, 01:30 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nicole*~ View Post
I live in Idaho Falls I lived in Pocatello for a brief second long ago lol
Omg I miss it so bad. Theres just more jobs out here. I am dying for some Arctic Circle....they dont have them here and omg Id kill for a spaceburger!! And I miss Hastings too! Lol oddly I was born and raised in Minnesota but after ten years livin in Poky it was my home! Haha Im homesick!
October 24th, 2012, 08:00 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
We live about 3 miles outside a town of about 400. We could walk to town if we had to (depending on weather) but all that's there is the gas station and a little market/hardware store. Oh, and the bank, but that's only open two days a week.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search