Don't know how I'm going to do this.

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By laurenicole
  • 2 Post By Kalynas_Mom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2012, 12:14 PM
laurenicole's Avatar Veteran
Working while pregnant. I am so tired that i can't see because the yawning and watery eyes. How will i manage? Anyone else?
Nattie84 likes this.
October 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
yep i work 50 hours a week, i have only known i am pregnant for a week and im really struggling, i am on my feet most of the day and its hard!

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

October 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I worked when I was pregnant with DD and I was exhausted, but on the bright side I didn't have anyone to take care of at that point when I got home and I could just relax. You should feel less tired by your second trimester though. I don't remember feeling all that tired after 12 weeks

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
missmorganxo
I'm totally with you. I'm in bed on my days off, I'm just so exhausted! But, you gotta do what you gotta do.
October 23rd, 2012, 12:44 PM
laurenicole's Avatar Veteran
It's actually not as bad as it was with my first, but I'm scared it will get to that. It was horrible. Lol. I'd probably have to quit my job.
October 23rd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't know how we're supposed to get through the exhaustion when we aren't supposed to drink much coffee! haha
lilianasmamas and Steph625 like this.

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes work is sooo hard! I'm tired and just want to go home and lay down. I can't wait for the exhastion to let up. My baby brain is kicking in though...I'm forgetting all sorts of things. I feel so unfocused! It takes all I have to drag my butt out of bed in the morning. Need sleep....or coffee!
October 23rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I waited tables when I was pregnant with #2 until the day I gave birth. I actually had to call into work to have my baby lol. I did it because I had no choice. I was a single mom at the time, so that was how we lived

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 23rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Nattie84
I am struggling also, I was telling the DH that this baby is kicking my butt already! I feel a little bit better today tho thank God. When I get home I go straight to bed, my kids are not use to seeing me so tired but they know I am pregnant so they are ok and just go with the flow. DH pretty much is running thangs around the house, I appreciate him for it too ...lol
October 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had a terrible time getting out of bed lately, especially now that it's still dark in the morning when I get up. I do get tired while working, too. I just told my boss today, so I'm hoping he'll cut me a little slack. He's cool. He actually got on the phone with my husband when he called and said "You broke rule number 1. You made your problem my problem. Now I'm going to be down an employee for 12 weeks because you couldn't keep it in your pants." He was joking of course, and it was so freakin funny. It really made my day.

October 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My work is crazy busy right now. I am super tired and I just want to veg on the couch when I get home but I also want to be with my daughter who I haven't seen all day.

October 23rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
My job isn't physically stressful, but it's stressful mentally. Having to deal with clients, multiple personalities, court, sometimes I have to travel. Ugh. Not really looking forward to being bigger.
October 23rd, 2012, 07:40 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep. I work 40 hours a week and then wrestle two crazy kids by myself most days (DF works very long hours and travels a lot for work so the kids and I are on our own a lot of nights). I'm pretty much passing out as soon as the kids are in bed.

October 23rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Super Mommy
I am a CNA so my job is physically and mentaly exhausting. I was changing a resident and had to run to her bathroom to throw up then gaged changing another. I am not sure I can do this much longer. I get to work at 6am and I was in tears on the way to work so stressed about how tired I was and how sick I felt

October 23rd, 2012, 09:04 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I work full time as an LPN in an assisted/senior living facility. I'm on my feet just about the whole shift, so I'm definitely in the exhausted boat. Hopefully I'll be able to go part time at some point, but right now it's just not feasible.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search