My test results

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
Well my hcg levels are at 475...they took them when I was barely 5weeks.

They said this is borderline middle range...so I go back Friday to have them drawn again.

Was hoping for a sonogram to get this all over with...so am still playing a waiting game!

My bleeding is very confusing, I'm sure I'm out as I've had bright red fresh looking blood and blood clots (all small size) but the bleeding isn't even enough to soak a panti liner. The red blood I've only had happen a couple of times otherwise its brown and its off and on. Today I have nothing, maybe a slight brown mark on the tp and today it will be a week I've had the spotting.

Ladies what do you think? Particularly those of you who have had losses? Can they drag out like this? Its driving me crazy I just want it to be over already so I can move on and get back to ttc.
October 23rd, 2012, 12:54 PM
missmorganxo
Losses can drag out, but tons of women have bleeding in the first trimester! 2/3rds of women have bleeding, and 50% of that number have healthy babies! Don't worry, the odds are with you that you won't miscarry.

Honestly, I'd go to the ER and demand an ultrasound if you're worrying yourself to death. That's what I would do! Or, call your OB and demand one to give you a peace of mind. If you're 6 weeks, you can see something at least, to give your mind some rest.

I'll be praying for you! Assume the best until you can't anymore.
October 23rd, 2012, 12:55 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both of mine lasted about a week. But there was also a lot of pain associated with it. I am hoping this is just some random pregnancy bleeding for you. Please keep us updated.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
October 23rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I think that's a good number. Thinking of you and your bean.

October 23rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Im sorry you are in limbo right now. Honestly, I have seen it go both ways. I would absolutely 100 percent be calling my OB and demand an US to see what is going on. Why do you have to wait until Friday if you hadn't had a beta done since last week? I would think you could go in tomorrow and see what your numbers were.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 01:25 PM
I can understand why they aren't doing a u/s right now the numbers aren't rely high enough to see anything. They like waiting until over 1000 I believe. You could have a repeat beta now though.

October 23rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I can understand why they aren't doing a u/s right now the numbers aren't rely high enough to see anything. They like waiting until over 1000 I believe. You could have a repeat beta now though.
I guess I was thinking that she had that number as of last week. If they are supposed to double close to every 48 she should be over 1000 by now. But Im not exactly sure when those numbers were taken so who knows??

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
Thanks ladies you have no idea how helpful you are! My fam don't know what to say to me, my mums had a miscarriage but she said it happened all in one day and it was painful and there was gushes and gushes of blood. One min she's giving me hope, the next she's telling me she's sorry for my loss, but I understand it is very confusing!

I just hate feeling like I'm waiting for my baby to die I don't wanna go anywhere incase the miscarriage happens...its a horrible situation.

Ok well I'm glad I know why there not doing the u/s and I guess doing the hcg test Friday will give it a good amount of time to rise...or fall.

I had my blood drawn last Friday btw, I had just turned 5wks.

Last edited by ERose; October 23rd, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
October 23rd, 2012, 01:52 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
There is no need to wait a week for another beta. They can do one every other day and see if they are rising or not. I say get one today, then get one again Friday.

My early miscarriages were just like a period. I started bleeding and it didn't stop. My later miscarriage (8.5wks) I had brown spotting, then nothing for 3 days, then red spotting, then nothing again. At that point I went to the ER and my hcg was only 43. I miscarried the next day and there was no mistaking it.

I have had bleeding through my other pregnancies too though. One they thought I might have miscarried a twin or had a blood clot or something because I had clots of blood coming out, but everything turned out fine.

I'm praying for good news for you. Hang in there.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
October 23rd, 2012, 02:08 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
Yeh right now it kinda feels like a very light period except that nothing comes really comes out on the pad its only when I wipe. When I had the red blood a few drops went in the toilet when I was peeing (tmi!) then I only had that one night when I had bad cramping and back pain (when the red blood first started) not had any pain since.

So I won't necessarily have heavy bleeding like everyones described? That's the part that's scaring me...I would hate for it to happen in public omg. I pray that I have no more bleeding and my numbers rise! I just can't believe this pregnancy, its been a rollarcoaster ride and still going! If I do end up with an angel baby at least he/she will not be forgotten...he/she is making sure of that!
October 23rd, 2012, 02:13 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine was drug out for nearly 4 weeks. I started spotting light red blood, nothing more than just a dot or two on a pantiliner and every time I wiped my CM was tinged with it. I went to ER, did HCG, levels only 1100, nothing seen on ultrasound.

I went back two days later, levels had doubled to 2200, did ultrasound and saw a sac. But I should have been 7 weeks at that point. My doc said I think you are just early, come back in 2 weeks for regularly scheduled 1st appointment and we will see baby. Spotting continued everyday. Went back and nothing, empty sac. But OB kept insisting all was okay, come back 3 days later for another u/s. Again, nothing. I demanded blood work and my levels should have been in the thousands upon thousands and were only at 10,000. one more week and final u/s confirmed blighted ovum.

I read so many stories online of girls who had bleeding and everything was fine. So my story won't be yours.

I am praying and crossing fingers that you maybe just have a sub-chorionic hemorraghe and all is okay with baby.

good luck!

~Kristin~
October 23rd, 2012, 02:47 PM
ERose's Avatar Veteran
Wow I feel awful that you went thru that! I would hate for my docs to keep telling me everthings ok...when I told them over the phone when I got my results that id been spotting red blood over the weekend they just didn't say anything.

If I make it to the point of getting an u/s and they can't see anything, I certainly won't believe them if they tell me everythings ok. How stressful...I'm sorry you were put thru that.

Thanks for your positive thoughts...I'm more than prepared for the worst tho!
October 23rd, 2012, 03:06 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry you are still in limbo. I had a miscarriage in August at like 5 weeks 3 days. When I started bleeding it was just like a period, it wasn't heavier at all!! It lasted a few days longer than a regular period for me though. That was it. No pain or anything.

October 23rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
I had something similar with daughter. They said it was a cervical polyp. I hope eveything works out for you Hun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search