Conception

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2012, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I just realized that we conceived our second daughter the month of our oldest daughter's birthday (December and she was born in September) and we conceived this baby in the month of my second daughter's birthday (September and will be due in June). Did that make sense??

Anything going on the month you conceived?? Do you know what night was the magic baby making night?

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ha! I conceived in the month of my DS birthday! So I am right there with ya! Probably right about then.. he turned two and there was like this realization that he wasn't a baby anymore and I decided I wanted another.. welp, here I am!

October 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
since we did IVF we know everything...ours were conceived on oct 3rd. the day after our 2nd wedding anny. if this one(or two) continues to a birth we also have one frozen that was conceived on the same day.

also I'm one of the few who can say my husband an I were in a different state when our embryos were conveived... IVF program was in MD and we live in VA we left shortly after surgery and we home long before the fertlization was done.
October 23rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Birthdays seem to be our thing...my daughter was conceived very close to my birthday. My son was conceived after a crazy night out for our best friend's birthday. This one was conceived after celebrating my other best friend's birthday.

It is now a standing joke with our group of friends that there should be at least two feet between us at all times if it is anyone's birthday.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search