Wednesday W's

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2012, 04:24 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Happy hump day!! Tell us your:

Whines:

Worries:

WOOHOOs:

October 24th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm having trouble sleeping.

I'm worried there will be an empty sac at my us appt Friday.

My DH finally comes back from his work trip today! It's been hard having both girls by myself for the past several days.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 24th, 2012, 04:47 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whines: Waking up at 5am this morning!!

Worries: Worried that my bloodwork from my first appt today won't come back good, and of course I worry every time I go to the bathroom and check the tp!

WOOHOOs: I'm getting a significant raise starting next month. While it'll barely cover my medical insurance, it's still something!!

October 24th, 2012, 05:08 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Whine: I'm so tired! I hate mornings

Worries: some spotting after dtd

Woohoo: I'm excited to go see Zack Brown Band tomorrow with DH, my sister, BIL, and some friends. I just have to pretend to drink so they don't suspect
October 24th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Whines: I have absolutely no energy! It took me everything I had to get up and get the youngest two off to school.

Worries: losing the baby (but who doesn't worry about that). I don't have my 1st appt for 3 more weeks ugh!

Woohoo: I'm off work this weekend and will be engaging in lots of Halloween activities! Yay!!!
October 24th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Whines: All I do is toss & turn at night, I'm so exhausted!!

Worries: That I don't have my first appt 'til mid-Nov, and we're going to tell his parents this weekend, I hate not having heard the heartbeat yet!!

WOOHOOs: 2 more days of work then VACATION!! Can't wait!!

October 24th, 2012, 06:09 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Whines: I am sick all day, and exhausted. I am at work today for the next 11 hours long day to feel so sick.

Worries:Have my first appointment on Friday... tons of worries associated with that! praying that everything is ok!

WOOHOOs: My son just got accepted to the charter school i have been trying to get him in yippie- now to just get the ex-husband to agree...sheesh!
October 24th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Regular
Whines: I cannot get ahead of my house

Worries: Cramping and back pain has me terrified of MC. Praying it just normal pregnancy stuff but my MC history has me worried.

WooHoo's: My twin nephews wer born yesterday. The were born at 26 weeks gestation but seem to be doing really well so far.

Sherry & Dan
Bryson (8)
Cason (3)
Hudson (21m)
Sweet angel baby 11-28-12 @ 10w
October 24th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Whines: Feeling tired and blah all the time

Worries: Actually doesn't have to do directly with the baby, but getting DH's car fixed is going to cost us $1300, and we don't really have that money, and we really need to start saving for the baby. So money worries are very heavy on my mind.

WhooHoos: The bright side is, if DH's car gets fixed today, I no longer have to drive him to and from work anymore!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 24th, 2012, 08:09 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
Whines: its cold!!

Worries: im still really scared i will m/c

WOOHOOs: IM PREGNANT

October 24th, 2012, 12:48 PM
adding a whine: I've been nauseous all day!! ugh! That feeling of, I wish I would just throw up so I could feel better, it sucks!!

October 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whines: I'm SO FREAKING SICK of being sick. 36 more days to go of this wretched first trimester.

Worries: I'm worried the nausea won't go away like it did with DD. I've heard too many stories of women who were sick the whole way through with their second. I can't do this for another 7 months, I'm useless as a human being right now!

WOOHOOs: DH told his parents and they're actually really excited for us, and it looks like we'll be approved for DSHS coverage which is a huge relief.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whines: I have no energy to keep up with two young kids these days.. and I just want to be able to eat and have something sound good again. NOTHING sounds good.

Worries: That I will become one of the numerous losses this board has had

Woohoos: DH got an awesome job interview set up for next week with the state. So much opportunity for him and finally making the money that he deserves to be making. FX it goes well for him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search