Freak out over fries.

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By CartersMommy
  • 2 Post By edgeofelise
  • 2 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By bluesparkles
  • 1 Post By felicia_alexis

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2012, 12:42 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, today was my first OB appt, but they just did a pap and some bloodwork. I had to go twice to get the bloodwork done today because my veins were not cooperating. I'm already exhausted from waking up at 5am today for no reason. And the baby's dad was being mopey and didn't speak two words to me this morning so that just irritated me. After the second trip to go get my blood drawn, I decide to run to the store to get a few things. One being a case of coke for the baby's dad because he likes it. On my way home I get a craving for fries so I stop and get two medium fries, one for me and one for the baby's dad. I get home and go to put the fries on the table and one makes it, but the other topples off the side of the table. I lost it. I threw away the ones on the floor and stormed upstairs. I had a fit. I guess I'm just over tired and the whole hormone thing, but another thing is the baby's dad being all depressed and not emotionally supportive at all. Plus, he barely muttered a "thank you" for the coke and the fries so I think all that stuff together really just set me off.

Hate these hormones!

October 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awe.... hun food craving + hormones can do that. I remember throwing a fit over a blizzard when prego with DS1. ((Hugs))
mommyandwife08 and eshute like this.
October 24th, 2012, 01:38 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I cried over pizza dipping sauce when I was pregnant with Lily. It's okay, it happens. I'm sorry you've had kind of a crummy day!
October 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww, I had a really similar fit yesterday and locked myself in the bedroom for a good cry while DH played freaking video games. I don't even remember what I was upset about. I would definitely cry over dumped fries right now, because fries sound amazing.
Farmers-wife and eshute like this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 24th, 2012, 02:31 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did something very similar while preg with DD. I was hungry for a grilled cheese and had exactly two slices of bread and a slice of cheese...perfect. so i started making it and the bread had the audacity to rip in half ruining it while i was cooking. I became pissed and in a very unlike me rage I grabbed the pan and whipped the sandwich across the kitchen toward the sink where the sandwich...melty cheese exposed thru the broken bread hit my backsplash and stuck to the wall. Then I cried cuz i couldnt have a sandwich. Then i laughed over the sandwich that was stuck to the wall...then cried over cleaning it up. Then laughed again at the whole situation. Lol Pregnancy hormones suck! Hope i gave ya a laugh tho
QueenCrafty and eshute like this.
October 24th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pregnant women are totally aloud to cry over food! I'm sorry you are having a rough day. Hopefully you will get better sleep tonight.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 24th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Super Mommy
Yup, I'm so irritable today. A bit of a lack of sleep, and plain old hormones. I forgot how powerful they can be.
October 24th, 2012, 02:45 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I know the feeling I freak out all the time. Hugs.

October 24th, 2012, 02:46 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm always amazed at how supportive you all are on this board!! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that it's normal. I was fine shortly after but boy was I upset.

October 24th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Veteran
When I was a week overdue with my son, she went to the store and came back with donuts. More specifically, sour cream donuts, which I hate. I raged on about those **** donuts for 3 days. Seriously, why couldn't he have picked out something we both liked? I guess I'm still a little miffed and it has been 5 years!

That was supposed to be DH, not she
eshute likes this.

October 24th, 2012, 05:01 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally know where you are coming from. I have been super moody and crabby!

October 24th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Super Mommy
I cried the other day because DH was complaining about the laundry and I said what the hell do you think I do all day? Do your own **** laundry then ended up in tears and kept saying he hated me. He just looked at me and said boy you sure are pregnant
eshute likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search