So I figured out how we will reveal

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By CartersMommy
  • 1 Post By mommy220

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are getting family photographs done on Nov 3. So I decided I am going to buy cute chalk boards from the craft store and do a cute 1,2,3 photo thing with our family then I will print one for my mom, mil etc and announce on facebook by posting the photo! I am excited I never did anything creative when announcing so I am pumped. Thank you pinterest for the adorable idea.... no question is can I trust the photographer to keep a secret
edgeofelise and bribugg13 like this.
October 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
That will be cute!!! You'll have to share with us when it's done! I've been thinking about doing that as well- doing a family portrait announcement as our Christmas card
October 24th, 2012, 01:09 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Love it!! We did something similar from pinterest also, DH and I went to the mountains this past weekend and took our own pics. We got the chalkboards from the local craft store and DH and Connor held the board with #1 and I'm holding the board with #2 on my belly! Can't wait to see your pics!

October 24th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So cute! Pinterest is so great for cute ideas. I will prob just tell the fam like last time. Nothing exciting.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 24th, 2012, 01:57 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't decided yet. I'll be barely 12 weeks at thanksgiving and I'll be a little over 15 weeks when we have our family christmas party. I think I'm gonna wait til after the first US which will be after thanksgiving by a few days. So looks like I'm waiting til the christmas party. I might just announce at the party or I might try to think of something clever. Maybe find a shirt that is subtle and see who gets it. Haha. As for everyone else, I've gotta think of something.

Bleh!!

October 24th, 2012, 02:27 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We are doing something similar.

October 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I plan to announce to my dd the day before Thanksgiving and make it really special like a celebration where we reveal to her over a special dinner. Then have her open her new big sister shirt I had made. Then, at Thanksgiving have her be in charge of wearing the shirt and announcing it to everyone. I think she will love it!
CartersMommy likes this.

October 24th, 2012, 06:10 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very cute idea! I saw it on Facebook for a photographer I follow who just did this.
October 24th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Super Mommy
I want to do something with my youngest. Probably a big brother shirt or something

October 24th, 2012, 06:44 PM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
Too cute! We did the feet thing, pic is my avi.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search