Thursday Three

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 05:35 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Hope everyone's having a great week!

What was your high school mascot?

What was your favorite subject in school?

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)?

October 25th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your high school mascot? We were the warriors.

What was your favorite subject in school? Math, I know I'm weird!

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)? Accountant, for some reason I changed my mind before I started college and was majoring in pharmacy. That only lasted 1 semester and of course I changed my major to Accounting.

October 25th, 2012, 05:41 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1- dragon
2-math
3- I wanted to do hair and make up instead I had kids became a sahm!.I am hoping to go to.school for nursing when all my children get into school! My focus now are my children which is how I want it to be! I love being a mommy!

October 25th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribugg13 View Post
Hope everyone's having a great week!

What was your high school mascot? Pirate

What was your favorite subject in school? Math

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)?
wanted to be nurse/ degree in elementary education.
October 25th, 2012, 05:51 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We were the Lions.

I loved English in school.

I have a degree in photography & I'm back in school now for accounting, but I have really only ever wanted to be a mom!!
October 25th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Bluebirds

PE/gym

Got a degree in Elem Ed but never taught. Im still trying to figure out what I want to do

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 25th, 2012, 06:03 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
What was your high school mascot? Eagle

What was your favorite subject in school? Art & English

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)? I wanted to be a vet for the longest time, but was horrible at math & science lol I have a degree in Communications (doing absolutely nothing with it! lol) I plan on going back to school before too long, maybe an elementary education degree

October 25th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your high school mascot? Jaguar

What was your favorite subject in school? English

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)? I've always wanted to be a teacher. I majored in History in college though. And then I worked some odd jobs (living history interpreter, day care) and then I worked 1:1 with kids with special needs for 4 years. Now I'm just a sub. Getting closer to that teaching goal...LOL

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 25th, 2012, 06:34 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mustangs
History
I majored in communications but I'm a nanny right now and I dream about being a photographer or a writer
October 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was your high school mascot? We were the Spartans lol

What was your favorite subject in school? English

I wanted to be an interior designer... right.. lol. I ended up majoring in Urban Planning/Emphasis in Historical Preservation. So I kind of ended in the same area. Want to work for the Historical Society where I volunteer. Then I double majored in Finance incase that doesn't work out and I need a back up plan lol

October 25th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
What was your high school mascot? Minutemen

What was your favorite subject in school? anatomy

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)? wanted to be a marine biologist so I could track whales and dolphins. I hated all the statistics and research psychology classes I had to take so I changed my major to dietetics. I like food.

October 25th, 2012, 11:13 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We were the Plainsmen

History/geography

I wanted to be a vet and originally majored in animal science but I hated all the math classes I had to take and partied a little too hard my first year of college, ended up with less-than-ideal grades for vet school and changed my major to nursing. I still haven't finished because I've been busy being a mom but I plan to go back when all my kids are in school.

October 25th, 2012, 11:40 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
What was your high school mascot? Panthers

What was your favorite subject in school? Band and History. I was nerd

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)? I originally wanted to be a history teacher but changed my mind after freshman year. I still majored in history though. I ended up in real estate, was a SAHM for a while, now I'm an admin for a CPA firm. Really, I'd like to just stay home with the kids and do sewing projects all the time. I like making clothes
October 25th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Regular
What was your high school mascot? Trojan

What was your favorite subject in school? english

What did you want to be when you grew up (if you went to college, what did you end up majoring in)? a teacher. Am now an early childhood teacher, so I guess I kind of got it right

Sherry & Dan
Bryson (8)
Cason (3)
Hudson (21m)
Sweet angel baby 11-28-12 @ 10w
October 25th, 2012, 12:40 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
We were the tigers

My favorite subject was English and creative writing

I wanted to be an English teacher and went to school for that for a while. I still am not sure what I want to do when I grow up BUT I am in school still and planning on nursing unless I change my mind again.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search