Anybody having a really hard time with symptoms? :(

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By ~*Nicole*~
  • 3 Post By Kyla0709
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 2 Post By loveneverfails
  • 1 Post By Mitza1013
  • 1 Post By Steph625
  • 1 Post By VeganJessica
  • 1 Post By princess136
  • 1 Post By laurhob
  • 1 Post By Gen88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 07:06 PM
missmorganxo
I'm having a really hard time and I'm hoping somebody can relate. I'm throwing up a lot, and really sick all day. I'm having sweats and chills, and light cramps. Also, I'm having constant urination and white discharge that panics me everytime I feel it. And, I can't shake how tired I am. I think I might have to leave work, I can't function. I have health issues already, and this pregnancy is making me so sick, I feel like I'm dying half the time. It's like the worst flu EVER.

I've had 4 miscarriages really early and never had any sickness or anything like this. So, I'm hoping it's a good sign, although it's really hard.

Okay, rant over !
October 25th, 2012, 07:23 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
I am having almost exactly the same symptoms as you. I know women who are violently ill throughout their pregnancies that deliver healthy babies. I think being sick is a pretty good sign that pregnancy hormones are ravishing your body lol
missmorganxo likes this.

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

October 25th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Super Mommy
I have a friend who had severe nausea with her 3 boys, even had to be hospitalized for it a few times. Now on her 4th she has no nausea whatsoever. It's a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum. Your doctor can prescribe meds for it that are also safe for baby.
October 25th, 2012, 07:40 PM
missmorganxo
I've been trying to be strong and deal with the nausea with crackers and stuff but that's a joke. I'm calling my OB in the morning and begging for Zofran.

I'm going to quit my job because I keep running back and forth to the toilet to vomit or hover. It's not cool.

Glad to know that I'm not alone!
October 25th, 2012, 08:53 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am really struggling too! Call the doctor for the zofran, vomiting everything you eat isn't good for the baby either, so the benefits of the medicine will outweigh the risks. I can relate to the hot flashes then chills thing, it sucks! I just hope that this means this baby/pregnancy are really healthy! Hang in there
missmorganxo likes this.

October 25th, 2012, 09:55 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh god I am sweating like a pig. At the end of the day my bra is just yuck! My bbs are super sore and hurt. Ive had a few random trips to the toilet but not bad. DD was also easy as far as morning sickness.
missmorganxo likes this.
October 25th, 2012, 10:40 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm having a hard time too! Huge hugs!
missmorganxo likes this.

October 26th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I read some research that said morning sickness and other severe pregnancy symptons reduce miscarrige by 70% So that's one way of looking at it. It's just a strong baby letting you know their hanging on.
missmorganxo and Steph625 like this.
October 26th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
((HUGS)) I'm sorry you are feeling so terrible. It is truly miserable. I was pretty sick early on with DD. Thank GOD with this one so far (knock on wood) I feel completley normal. No symptoms at all. I really hope you feel better soon, I would def. get some meds from your Dr. there is no point in tourturing yourself. Hang in there. My sickness with DD cleared up almost intantly when I hit 12 wks. I think you just have a healthy, strong willed baby in there!
missmorganxo likes this.
October 26th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been feelin like poo lately also. Morning sickness has really started to pick up. Woke up 3 times to potty last night. I have absolute no energy. Hang in there! Hopefully this will end in a few weeks!
missmorganxo likes this.
October 26th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I feel the exact same way.

I am so shocked as well because I am not even 5 weeks yet and didn't think that I would be so sick this soon, I am really struggling to eat and just feel awful constantly.
missmorganxo likes this.
October 26th, 2012, 08:33 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I would def talk to doctor about the Zofran. I used it and it worked great, HOWEVER, it stopped me up bad. I am talking severe pain and not going pooh for 5 days. I drank prune juice (an entire bottle) and took stool softeners and nothing, I was keeled over in pain it hurt so bad.

Yesterday was a rough one for me, I just wanted to lay down and sleep forever and cry becuase I felt so bad.

Hang in there! I hope it means good things for all of us feeling like this
missmorganxo likes this.

~Kristin~
October 26th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Lauren
Right there with you. My whole day revolves around me finding a way to get calories in me. I am nauseous all day long. I was never this sick with DS. I am taking B6 and wearing sea-bands, but that's only just taking the edge off. Hang in there, hopefully we will all be feeling better in a few weeks.
missmorganxo likes this.
October 26th, 2012, 09:15 AM
missmorganxo
Thanks for all the posts! I feel so much better that I'm not alone. I'm literally cancelling plans today because I've been hovering the toilet, I'm too sick too go out. I'm just riding this out until I hit the second trimester.

The thing about reducing the risk of miscarriage made me smile, I needed to hear that!
October 26th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm there with you, I have nausea all day and vomiting too, not hungry at all, been forcing myself to eat and just feel like crap! Have no energy whats so ever! Can't wait to feel better
I hope you feel better soon too!
missmorganxo likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search