And the nausea begins

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2012, 11:32 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I was doing great until today. I remember that my nausea started at 7 weeks with my last pregnancy. Sure enough, just before 7 weeks I feel like crap. I was on my way home from work this afternoon and almost threw up. I decided to eat a sandwich, thinking maybe having something in my stomach would help. Not so much. I really hope this was a fluke because I don't have time to be queasy with work and two kids.
October 26th, 2012, 11:49 AM
missmorganxo
I'm sick, too, and it's awful. We just have to stay strong, and feel like crap. I'm asking for zofran, I can't function like this!
October 26th, 2012, 12:02 PM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How strange LOL I had a sick tummy hit today as well, felt HORRIBLE all day!! Like a Zombie! I'm getting close to 7 weeks too, I REALLY hope it was just today lol because it was HARD babysitting today feeling so GROSS!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 26th, 2012, 12:10 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I hope you feel better soon! I've been feeling yucky too!

October 26th, 2012, 12:40 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
:/ ick.. I have one day where I feel like yuck all day and the next day I feel pretty good.... which makes me more worried than anything
October 26th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine started today too.
October 26th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you feel yucky!!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 26th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine started at 6 weeks too, I'm 7 weeks now and well still feel like vomiting all day long

October 26th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been feeling bad every time my stomach gets empty or too full. . . Okay, almost all the time! Ugh!! Hope you feel better soon.

October 27th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Veteran
Mine started yesterday too. Although I'm not sure how far a long I am yet, I think it's between 6 and 7 weeks. My friend tells me that it helps to eat smaller meals more often throughout the day...easier said than done when I don't even get a break at work. Plus nothing even looks appetizing to me. ugh. lol.
October 27th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh boy, I'm 7 weeks and 4 days and I've been sick for 2-3 weeks already... Only actually thrown up once, but definitely nauseous every day, barely able to consider eating..

#1, 4, 5, 7
October 27th, 2012, 11:39 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The nausea started earlier for me this time, at 5 1/2 weeks, and it's been WAY more intense. I was afraid it would stick around the whole pregnancy because I know a lot of women who were sick the whole time with their second, but yesterday I woke up and felt almost normal. I'm fine today, too, unless I go too long without eating. The queasiness seems to have been replaced with terrible dizzy spells, though. Whatever, I'll take that over constantly wanting to puke! Hope it clears up for everybody soon!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 28th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Has anyone tried taking anything. My doctor told me vitamin B6 & something else. My morning sickness is pretty mild, but if I can take something to relieve it it's definitely worth the try.

October 28th, 2012, 04:08 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by j&jmom View Post
Has anyone tried taking anything. My doctor told me vitamin B6 & something else. My morning sickness is pretty mild, but if I can take something to relieve it it's definitely worth the try.
You take 1 Vitamin B6 and 1/2 of a Unisom This is the chemical compound for Dilectin, which is one o the most commonly used anti-nausea meds. Hope that is helpful!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search