Whatcha eating today??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I havnt made it out of bed yet but I'm probably going to eat cereal or a breakfast bar in a few minutes.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 30th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Trying to eat cereal. The thought of eating makes me feel so sick but once I actually eat I feel so much better.

October 30th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Silvinsky's Avatar Member
I had breakfast with a cup of tea.
Now I must prepare the lunch, I think that I eat a soup, a lot of gorgonzola (nothern italian tipical cheese) and a fruit (banana or apple).
At the moment I haven't nausea so I can eat all! ;-)

October 30th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I had some Museli cereal (basically granola with flakes in it) and some banana cut up on it. Now I'm gonna go make a cup of decaf coffee. Woke up to snow on the ground and 22 degree wind chill! Brrrr!

October 30th, 2012, 05:51 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had an egg on an English muffin and cup of tea!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

October 30th, 2012, 05:54 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I made some pumpkin loaves last week, so I've been having a slice of that when I wake up (it's gone now ) I'll probably have my usual homemade egg mcmuffin later. There's also cream cheese in there now though, so maybe I'll have that on an english muffin! So many choices and I'm always so hungry!! HA

October 30th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to have a yogurt parfait thing that I bought at the store yesterday. Later today I'm going on a baking spree, so tomorrow for breakfast I'll be able to either have banana bread or pumpkin bread

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 30th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a bowl of cereal (Peanut Butter Captain Crunch) and a glass of sweet tea...

#1, 4, 5, 7
October 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I normally wait til lunch time to eat anything since I work second shift, but baby's dad asked me when he woke up if he could make me something for breakfast. That hasn't happened since we broke up...haha. I think I'll let him make me some eggs and toast or something.

October 30th, 2012, 08:14 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eshute View Post
I normally wait til lunch time to eat anything since I work second shift, but baby's dad asked me when he woke up if he could make me something for breakfast. That hasn't happened since we broke up...haha. I think I'll let him make me some eggs and toast or something.
Yay, sounds like the daddy bug is starting to hit him and he is coming around a little

WELL, I actually started my "eating" at 3am I always get hungry in the middle of the night and it is the only time I am not really nauseaus. So I had pasta salad, with doritos instead of a fork lol. This morning I got the kids up and we had frosted flakes. Now I will continue to die until the middle of tonight when I can eat again, bleh.

October 30th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I had the top of a chocolate muffin and milk for breakfast. Lunch....no idea. not hungry anymore. There is a restaurant around here that makes a house salad with a basil vinaigrette and I crave it CONSTANTLY! Maybe i'll treat myself.

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 30th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I made a random casserole last night for dinner with stuff I had in the pantry. (Noodles, broccoli, peas, cream of chix soup, sour cream, diced onion and then on top smashed ritz crackers and parm cheese) It was super yummy if I do say so myself and Im eating right now while I look on the computer

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 30th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm about to pull myself off this couch and go fix a box of chocolate pudding as it's one of the few things I can stomach without nausea following immediately. I can eat it anytime.. Even at night, which is awesome because apparently this baby refuses to allow any dairy past 7pm...

#1, 4, 5, 7
October 30th, 2012, 09:14 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I had a bowl of oatmeal. I couldnt even finish it. My throat feels like knives and like there is a huge lump in it from throwing up so much.

October 30th, 2012, 09:19 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had corn flakes with banana cut up in it for breakfast and made me a small piazza for lunch in which I been craving!!!

October 30th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
For breakfast I had eggs and toast. For lunch, I had a bowl of spaghetti o's. and for a snack, I will be raiding a trick or treat bag. Mmm mmm mmm!!
October 30th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Super Mommy
So far I've had a bowl of Toasted O's with whole milk. A half cup of yogurt and am about to have an egg and a carrot. Maybe I'll throw some nuts in there, too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search