Finally found baby's heartbeat on my doppler :)

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BlessednHighlyFavored
  • 1 Post By BeccaMenk

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2012, 08:42 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So ive been trying for a few weeks ( even though I knew it was almost impossible to find before 8 weeks ) and finally just found baby' s heartbeat on my sonoline B doppler. Im 8 weeks 6 days so thats a pretty good find! Anyway sounded great at around 148 to 154 beats. I have been worrying a little because this pregnacy already feels different then ds so it was a relief to hear it. I am having a hard time connecting with this pregnancy so far...I guess because I just did this so hearing a heartbeat whenever I want really helps me connect and make it real.

DH works a ton and Im alone all week with ds...and I have no friends or family here so its been hard. We hope to move down where my friends and family are after baby is born.....but its going to take a miracle to make it happen. Thankfully DH will hopefully be working less after the new year. I just gotto suck it up a few moremonths.Anyyway the point is ...hard times and its making it hard to get into this pregnancy so hearing baby helps I am very happy andthankful for this littlr one, I just look forward to feeling more connected to him/ her.
October 30th, 2012, 08:44 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome. I just convinced my hubby to get me a doppler last night, so I ordered it but it won't be here for a bit. I think we all just need some reassurance right now! So sorry about your situation. Unfortunately, I can relate in a lot of ways But so happy for you!

October 30th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Im so glad you found the HB! Is there a mommy group you can find where you live to have playdates with other moms and kids?

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 30th, 2012, 08:59 AM
BlessednHighlyFavored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I found my baby to it is about 135 for me
MamaSkunk likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

I'm doing natural family planning
October 30th, 2012, 09:14 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow I'm gonna have to dig my doppler out soon and see if I can find my beans hb! I found dd 's @ a lil over 9 weeks!

October 30th, 2012, 09:29 AM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
I could never could find my sons hb but I think mine was a cheapo.. Your couldn't use it till second trimester also.. Where did you get yours?

October 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got my sonoline b online...it was about 55 dollars i think. I love having it and it works as well as the ones the docs have. You can get them on ebay too...or just google
I got mine with my first pregnancy so I dont remember what site I ordered from...
MamaSkunk likes this.
October 30th, 2012, 11:00 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Awesome!! I can't wait to get home and start trying! I don't have much hope for a few weeks at least, so I won't freak out if I can't find it lol. I've had mine since I had Connor, I ordered it from amazon (don't remember the name though).

I agree about finding a mommy's group! We have a local one and it's pretty awesome. It's a chapter of The Mommies Network, which has over 100 chapters throughout the US. I'm pretty sure there is one in the Ohio area!

The Mommies Network - America's Mom to Mom Connection

October 30th, 2012, 11:08 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy

October 30th, 2012, 12:36 PM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
So cool!! I just searched for my peanuts heartbeat this morning with my doppler but no luck, I am 8w 1day so maybe I will try later in the week and see if I can find it. Once i hear it for myself I know I will feel a lot less like a complete nut job!!
October 30th, 2012, 01:12 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by safarilime View Post
I could never could find my sons hb but I think mine was a cheapo.. Your couldn't use it till second trimester also.. Where did you get yours?
I just got mine on clinicalguard.com... and there is a coupon code CGBLOG510 it takes 5% off so it was like $52 somethin. Free shipping too

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search