So nervous :/

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow is 6 weeks and today I had a very sudden disappearance of all of my symptoms. I know thats not good news . Our ultrasound is in a week and there's really no way for me to go earlier. It's a military IVF clinic so I don't have a doctor yet. When I called the clinic they just keep telling me as long as there's no spotting I just have to wait until the 7th. I am so scared this won't work out. This IVF was really our last chance...we have one frozen embryo but it will be well over a year before we can come up with the money to do a transfer. I have no idea what to do.
October 30th, 2012, 04:44 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you that everything is okay...

October 30th, 2012, 04:48 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
It could really mean nothing that you have no symptoms today. They do come and go a lot. Hang in there!

October 30th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Super Mommy
Most of the time, your body will naturally expel a pregnancy that isn't viable. So if you're not spotting, I wouldn't worry about it quite yet. Symptoms come and go your whole pregnancy, I'm sure something new will pop up tomorrow! Praying for you sweetie!

Last edited by Kyla0709; October 30th, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
October 30th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Saying prayers for you. Hopefully you are just lucky to have no symptoms at the moment!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 30th, 2012, 05:20 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had lots of days with no symptoms, one of them being the day of my first U/S. I walked into the doctor's office convinced that I was going to hear bad news, but they found a strong heartbeat right off the bat.

October 30th, 2012, 09:18 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had days without symptoms. Scared be to death, but then my MS returned the next day just like normal, so I wouldn't worry too much unless you start spotting or bleeding. Sticky dust to you!

October 30th, 2012, 10:27 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lots n lots of sticky dust to you hun. And dont stress your likely just fine. Praying for you!
October 31st, 2012, 07:54 AM
I've little to no symptons throughout my entire pregnancy, so I'm sure everything is ok. Trust me, that had made me feel nervous of many occasions. I have next to no morning sickness, my boobs only hurt sometimes. If it wasn't for lack of spotting and the odd wave of nausea (and I mean odd), I would be super concerned too. My doctor had me do an ultrasound at 6 weeks because my hcG levels weren't rising as quickly as he wanted (which could be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy or impending miscarriage), but at the ultra sound, baby was right where it should be and had a good heartbeat. My next ultrasound is next week (I'll be 9 weeks) and that will be my FIRST REAL dating ultrasound as they couldn't take all measurements at the last one. I'm still a bit nervous as no symptoms have arisen since then......so hoping all will go well. Just pray, and remember its not in your hands....you're doing everything YOU can to make sure baby is healthy.

Will be thinking of you! All the best!
October 31st, 2012, 08:03 AM
briellelynette's Avatar Veteran
I hope everything goes well, I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

October 31st, 2012, 08:29 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Six weeks is pretty early for symptoms to be consistent. With DD I didn't really feel anything at all except sore BBs until 7 weeks. This time symptoms were on and off until 6 weeks. Try to relax! I'm sure it's fine!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 31st, 2012, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you all. I'm feeling a little better about it today. I guess what really got to me is my only symptom has been sore and enlarged boobs, some minor random moments of nausea, and tired. Yesterday I wasn't tired at all and haven't been for two days, my boobs deflated and aren't sore anymore and I felt great. I just didn't feel pregnant anymore.

Today I woke up and I was dizzy, hot, my head felt swimming and my ears kept feeling clogged...could this be morning sickness?? I couldn't eat much and I've eaten very little all day not because I feel sick but just because I don't really feel like it. Nothing seems good. But my boobs still feel normal can it be normal for the soreness to come and go??
October 31st, 2012, 02:57 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My boob soreness still comes and goes... actually all my symptoms came and went until I was 7 weeks and then they seemed more constant.

October 31st, 2012, 05:07 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 9 1/2 weeks and my symptoms are still hit or miss.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search