Any body still can zip their pants up????

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2012, 07:57 AM
Nattie84
Cause I cant...LOL Time to get some bands or maternity pants. I think I will try the bands though this time around.
October 31st, 2012, 08:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dude, I went and got maternity pants about 2 weeks ago. I felt ridiculous trying to suck it in and try and button my pants (which were already getting a little tight BEFORE my BFP). DH told me to buy maternity pants so I would be set until June LOL
Nattie84 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 31st, 2012, 08:02 AM
BeccaMenk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can....im loosing weight becausei dont havean appetite anymore....but i still wear maternity pants and stretch pants cause i hate the tightness around my belly...so uncomfortable
Nattie84 likes this.
October 31st, 2012, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can't fit in mine. I could possibly button but it would be so uncomfortable and immpossible to wear. I have been wearing sweatpants or leggings.
Nattie84 likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 31st, 2012, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was wearing sweatpants and leggings too, but I work in schools, and they prefer you wear dress pants...so I had to solve that problem. If I wasn't required to wear real pants, I would be in sweats 24/7 LOL
Nattie84 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 31st, 2012, 08:21 AM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm trying to wait as long as possible, but my jeans are tight!! My maternity pants from my last pregnancy don't fit. *cringe* My hips never got smaller again after having Claire, so I have to go out and buy some and I don't wanna.... :/
Nattie84 likes this.

October 31st, 2012, 08:39 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I can. I am lucky to not have to wear maternity pants for a few months still. However I started showing around 4 months with ODD and 3 months with YDD. Curious to see how soon I'll start showing this time.
Nattie84 likes this.

October 31st, 2012, 08:42 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one pair of maternity pants from my first pregnancy but they're dress pants so I can't really wear them all the time. I rely on yoga pants and sweat pants about 90% of the time. But my darling mom (God bless her soul) picked me up two pairs of maternity jeans yesterday, so I'm just waiting on her to mail them to me today. I have one pair of jeans that I get button and zip and as long as I don't sit down, I'm good.. But if I sit, they cut into my belly something bad.
Nattie84 likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
October 31st, 2012, 08:42 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wear scrubs to work everyday lol. I can still zip up my jeans but it's only because I've been puking nonstop. I have a feeling it's coming to an end very soon though because I'm so constipated I'm starting to get bloated
briellelynette and Nattie84 like this.

October 31st, 2012, 08:43 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Luckily, I had lost about 20 pounds in the year before getting pregnant, and I never really replaced my wardrobe, so I had some growing room! But I am quickly bypassing those clothes! Ugh!
October 31st, 2012, 08:43 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Luckily, I had lost about 20 pounds in the year before getting pregnant, and I never really replaced my wardrobe, so I had some growing room! But I am quickly bypassing those clothes! Ugh!
October 31st, 2012, 08:46 AM
THANK GOODNESS!!! I thought I was the only one! I was talking to my mom and freaking saying "LOOK! THEY"RE TIGHT" and she was telling me "Oh, its too early to be showing and for clothes to be tight...". I nearly had a meltdown. hahaha. Clearly, she doesn't remember what it was like as it was 30 years ago, or she just didn't wear fitted pants like we do now.

I had to unbutton my jeans this weekend, and everything is starting to feel tight around belly, hips and thigh region. Hips and thighs have always been my nemsesis, and since I'm toning down the running to keep everytihng 100% safe, they've grown and i'm unhappy about it!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! Love my lululemon pants and leggings and pj bottoms. But i'm a teacher a need to dress up as well.....thank goodness for layering and sweaters....to conceal the top button undone! ha!
Nattie84 likes this.
October 31st, 2012, 08:54 AM
Super Mommy
Mine still fit for the most part. But I am losing a bit due to no appetite! I'm okay with that because I got really big with both my boys, and I had lost about 50lb from last Feb. My jeans are stretchy, though, so that might have something to do with the fact that they still fit!
Nattie84 likes this.
October 31st, 2012, 10:08 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A couple of weeks before I got pregnant I got a new pair of jeans that ended up being super stretchy. I was mad at the time because they were too big, but now I'm glad I have them! They're the only ones that still fit. I have one pair of maternity leggings from Gap but they're too thin so they're pretty much like tights. I got a pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy and they fit great, but the under-belly band smells really strongly of rubber and it's so awful I can't wear them. Seriously, it's like burning tires.
Nattie84 likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

October 31st, 2012, 10:27 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
My pants are getting snug it sucks.
Nattie84 likes this.

October 31st, 2012, 10:29 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I also lost a lot of weight since my last pregnancy, so I still have some bigger clothes that I can fit into again (not a good thing LOL). My new, smaller sized clothes are tight and some don't fit already Sad!

I used the bella bands (and target knock off, be bands, I think they are called) last time and LOVED them!!
Nattie84 likes this.

October 31st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Nattie84
I saw the target brand bands, I think they are $16.99, I plan to pick up two on payday and see how they go. My hips are pretty wide though and I dont know how long my regular pants are going to hold up with the way I have been eating. If I dont eat every 3 hours I get sick so I know I am about to blow up soon. I hope I can get away with the bands cause maternity clothes are so expensive.
October 31st, 2012, 11:23 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I've lost 7lbs since i got pregnant (stress/ms/not liking food) somy clothes are actually a little loose haha

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 31st, 2012, 11:40 AM
First Time Mommy
I can and it makes me sad. I've also lost about 10lbs.

EDD: May 29, 2013. I was fuzzy on my LMP, so I'm thinking late May/early June. Hurry up 1st U/S!
October 31st, 2012, 02:49 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't fit any of my pants really-- well, I take that back, I can wear my "fat" pants that I reserved for my period. But even they are uncomfortable. Thank goodness for leggings because I have been living in them!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search