Wednesday W's

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2012, 09:21 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Happy hump day! Tell us your:

Worries:

Whines:

WOOHOOs:

Worries: We are on vacation at the ILs and my Mom called because there is apparently a leak that is effecting our downstairs neighbors (it's a condo). The maintenance people called my Mom, and I had to overnight her the house key because she couldn't find her spare!

Whines: Still feeling nauseous and constipated ugh!!!

WOOHOOs: It's HALLOWeEN and I FINALLY get CANDY TONIGHT!!! YAY!!!!

October 31st, 2012, 09:32 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Worries: Im worried about my connection with this baby since this pregnancy was so unplanned. I am having a pretty rough time feeling connected. I hope it passes soon because its making things very difficult.

Whines: I had a miserable night last night. Everett still does not sleep through the night and he was up all night then up for the day at 5am

WOOHOOs: Im happy today is halloween and Im excited to take my babies trick or treating!

October 31st, 2012, 09:58 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Worries: Immediate worry is hot water heater is out in house , Long term is what the heck am I going to do after this baby is born???

Whines: I want to start eating normal again, and my belly is already so much bigger!

WOOHOOs: It's halloween My son has not had football this week because of weather so the kids and I have had much more time together than usual, and I am SO grateful!
October 31st, 2012, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Worries: Until I go to my doctor's appointment next friday, all I can do is worry about the baby. Until I see that the heart rate is where they want it, I don't think the worry will go away

Whines: My morning sickness has returned, and even though I know it's a sign baby is doing good, I wish it would just go away.

WOOHOOS: Just got back from running errands and I bought myself 2 new Doctor Who t-shirts, and made sure they were large enough for me to wear during most of my pregnancy (it's the little things )
Mom2LillieAidan likes this.

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search