Appointments...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 04:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
When is your next appointment?

Is this your first, second, third appt?

What are you having done at the appt?

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
November 1st, 2012, 05:44 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
My first appt is Nov 14th, it's to meet with my midwife and talk about my pregnancy/delivery plans, the initial checkup, I'm guessing includes a pap. Then my 2nd appt is 2 weeks after that, I'm not sure what we'll do at that one, hopefully an u/s!!

November 1st, 2012, 06:04 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
My next appt is Nov 19th. It'll be by 3rd appt, but 2nd with the doctor. She's gonna do a "just for fun" ultrasound since I told her the only appealing thing about the NT scan was another u/s (and I've decided not to have the NT scan).

November 1st, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My first appt is Monday!! This week is going by so slow!! I will have bloodwork done I'm sure and an u/s.

November 1st, 2012, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My next appointment is November 9. It's going to be my second appointment. I'm going to get another u/s done, since the first one was SO early and the midwife wants to make sure the heart rate is where it should be. I'm also getting bloodwork done. I hate needles, so I hope DH can be in the room holding my hand...

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 1st, 2012, 07:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My next appt is tomorrow for another ultrasound. It will be my second appointment.
CartersMommy likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
November 1st, 2012, 07:30 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
I love your conversation starters!

When is your next appointment? Next Tuesday, Nov 6-- election day!

Is this your first, second, third appt? This will be my second

What are you having done at the appt? We are having a follow up ultrasound because of the blood clot next to the baby. We are hoping to see that get smaller.
(Side note, boyfriend will be in DC that day, so I am going alone, trying not to be too nervous about that!)

I hope everyone's appointments go wonderfully!
princess136 and Fannich like this.
November 1st, 2012, 07:42 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
My next appt is next week. It will be my 3rd. They still aren't sure of my dates but it's a regular appt with my doctor. Usually, they try to hear the heartbeat, but if they can't I may get another u/s. I'm hoping all goes well. This will be the first time I've seen my doctor since he induced me with my last baby.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 1st, 2012, 07:59 AM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
My appointment is next Wednesday. It will be my first appointment. They will do bloodwork and hopefully an ultrasound.

November 1st, 2012, 08:37 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I have my first appointment on the 12th and thats the meet the doctor and get the full work up including blood draw. I have my first u/s on the 28th.

Last edited by Madison.Hailey.Zack; November 1st, 2012 at 08:40 AM.
November 1st, 2012, 08:43 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first 'official' appointment is Nov. 14th. He said the only thing they will be doing is an ultrasound.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
November 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just called and pushed my first appointment back two weeks to the 19th. I want to make sure I'm far enough along to hear a heartbeat on Doppler since the rest of the appointment is just poking and prodding and questions. I wanted it to be fun, too. I'll be 11 weeks which should be good. Then we can announce on FB!

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

November 1st, 2012, 10:48 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
My appt is on Wednesday the 7th. It will be my first and it will be an ultrasound and the full works of the first visit.

I am so excited but a little nervous from my last experience.

But more excited than anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindz253 View Post
My next appt is tomorrow for another ultrasound. It will be my second appointment.
What time is your appt tomorrow? I have been thinking about you everyday and just hoping and praying it is what we all think and that you were just too early last week.

~Kristin~
November 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Well, add another appt on for me. Just got another ultrasound scheduled for Nov 20 for 1st trimester genetic testing...

That means I will have had one at 9 weeks, 11 weeks, and 13 weeks- Last baby (10 years ago) I didn't have an ultrasound until 18 weeks!! This is fun!
November 1st, 2012, 12:20 PM
phantomsgrl11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When is your next appointment? Nov 12th

Is this your first, second, third appt? second regular ob visit

What are you having done at the appt? I will be 11 weeks so hopefully listening to the baby via doppler. =)

November 1st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Next Friday, Nov. 9th.
Third appointment, second ultrasound.
good luck tomorrow, Lindsey!
November 1st, 2012, 01:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess136 View Post
My appt is on Wednesday the 7th. It will be my first and it will be an ultrasound and the full works of the first visit.

I am so excited but a little nervous from my last experience.

But more excited than anything!

What time is your appt tomorrow? I have been thinking about you everyday and just hoping and praying it is what we all think and that you were just too early last week.
Thank you! That is so sweet! My appt is at 1 tomorrow. It was the earliest they had. I will update as soon as I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
Next Friday, Nov. 9th.
Third appointment, second ultrasound.
good luck tomorrow, Lindsey!
Thanks Amy!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
November 1st, 2012, 01:08 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
My next appointment is Nov 27th. It will be my second appointment. My first was Tuesday, just a confirmation and welcome back appointment. I'll be doing bloodwork and giving the doppler a shot since I should be almost 12 weeks by then. I'm hoping that I end up getting an u/s. I have an extremely tilted uterus, which makes it hard to hear a heartbeat with a doppler until 16 weeks or so.
November 1st, 2012, 01:22 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My next appt is 11/20. It'll be my second appt. I'll be 12 weeks so they're going to try to find the heartbeat via doppler. I'm a little worried because I'm so overweight and they might have trouble finding it because of that. I'll be getting a u/s on the 26th though to check for markers for down's syndrome, so at least it'll only be a few days in between if they do have trouble.

November 1st, 2012, 01:27 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My next appointment is Friday the 9th
I think this is my forth :/
We will do an ultrasound and have our first official care appointment with the high risk maternal fetal medicine drs!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search