Yup, I am guilty!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2012, 04:53 AM
Regular
I know it is early, but I made my first baby purchase yesterday. I was in target wasting time and walked past the Halloween clearance. Got an adorable myfirst halloween sleepe/hat for like $2.99 and a bib for .80. It is gender neautral, so I couldn't resist.

Sherry & Dan
Bryson (8)
Cason (3)
Hudson (21m)
Sweet angel baby 11-28-12 @ 10w
November 3rd, 2012, 04:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's fun, huh? I bought something, too. I was out and saw a gender neutral onesie and picked it up!
November 3rd, 2012, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am trying so hard to resist the temptation to buy stuff since I already have a lot from my boys, but baby stuff is just so darn cute. I almost bought a costume too.

November 3rd, 2012, 05:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I so want to buy something! I said I wouldn't buy anything until after my first appt which is Monday. After that I'm sure I'll be buying all kinds of stuff.

November 3rd, 2012, 05:48 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I already bought quite a few baby girl stuff I have a son already so I figure I dont need it as much but I cant resist dreaming about a baby girl to dress I can always return or sell it later I figure if this one is a boy, or save it in hopes of a girl later on. I belong to a kids clothing forum for my son and it doesnt help to see all those adorable girl things sometimes
November 3rd, 2012, 03:57 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have bought some stuff... I needed some reassurance and to feel like this pregnancy is real. I don't think it jinxes anything.. I think it helps me feel more like the pregnancy is going to stick--positive mojo!
AKlobnak likes this.

November 4th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Mrs. D's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't actually purchased anything yet, but I've been browsing baby carriers. I so want to buy one, but I just feel like it's too early. I want to wait at least until we've announced to everyone that we're expecting again.

November 4th, 2012, 05:46 AM
I bought a diaper bag about 4 months ago (when ttc)! Its was such a good deal, I didn't want to pass it up!
November 4th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't bought anything yet (mostly because we're pretty broke) but I have my registry about 95% complete.. I started working on it after we went to the dr to get proof of pregnancy...

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 4th, 2012, 07:15 AM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't gotten any clothes yet because we have a ton of gender neutral stuff from DD and I really want to get some specific stuff once we know the sex, but I have almost completely finished our newborn diaper stash. I went nuts with that right away.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

November 4th, 2012, 08:55 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am avoiding buying anything until we have our u/s. With my history of early miscarriage, I'm afraid to jinx myself.

November 4th, 2012, 09:16 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I honestly haven't even been tempted. I guess probably because I haven't been out anywhere shopping. Maybe it's because there's so much other crap going on right now. And I am afraid of jinxing myself seeing as this is my first pregnancy. My mom already got a nursery set for free from a friend, but I won't let her bring it to my place yet. Plus, my mom already told me she'll buy everything that is expensive - she's done this for my sister's kids, too. I'm sure my best friend is already looking at stuff to buy too. I've asked everyone that knows to please hold off on buying stuff until I'm at least 20 weeks.

November 4th, 2012, 12:32 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I haven't bought anything yet, mainly because we haven't really been out anywhere lately, but I have made a few things already.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search