Night Time

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2012, 09:23 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First ive made it to 7 weeks which has me breathing a sigh of relief....but oh heck my M/S is more like night time sickness with this baby...with DD it was morning teeth brushing that set me off....with this one the moment i eat dinner i am completely miserable nauseous the rest of the night....its keeping me awake til the wee hours...which is bad considering my main symptom this time is exhaustion...i could sleep 3/4ths of the day away...so when DD wakes me up im even more tired!! I just wanna cry! And not eating doesnt work...cuz then i get cranky cuz im starving. Yesterday i had to have chinese...made DH take me to this amazing chinese buffet in town....and the only thing i could eat was a salad....its all i can stomach lately. Ugh! I just wanna sleep n not be sick.
November 3rd, 2012, 09:28 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
Girl.. I feel sick anytime of day.. It only takes one smell of something and it makes me feel sick..my DD is almost 8 so it's been a while since I've been pregnant but I can remember I didn't nearly feel as sick with her as I am this time around.. I am so looking forward to the 2nd trimester
November 3rd, 2012, 09:32 PM
Mrs. D's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh! I hear you about the morning sickness. Have you tried eating your dinner a little earlier? Like around 5? That would give your body time to digest before you lay down.

Also, you can take a unison tablet right before bed. (Not the gel kind, the original) it's safe to take during pregnancy, it eases morning sickness, and it also helps you to go to sleep!
November 3rd, 2012, 09:34 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm more nauseated at night, too. I've found that eating dinner in two small portions helps, and apparently Chinese food is bad news for me. I had Mongolian beef the other night and it was delicious, but six hours later it was still just sitting in my stomach like a rock. I threw up so hard I burst all the blood vessels around my eyes. Drinking hot tea after eating also helps with digestion. I was feeling yucky after dinner tonight and now I'm having a cup of sleepytime tea. It's helping. Hope we all feel better soon!
MamaSkunk likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

November 4th, 2012, 04:42 AM
safarilime's Avatar Super Mommy
I get evening sickness too between 4-10pm I am miserable.

November 4th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel more sick at night too. I think because I was eating large dinners. Yesterday I ate smaller meals throughout the day and it really helped. I'm a teacher though so eating throughout the day just doesn't work during the week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search