Morning Sickness

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Veteran
I'm six weeks and four days along and I haven't really had any mornings sickness yet. I've felt a little queasy a few times, but never thrown up or been that terribly bad. I'm thankful, don't get me wrong, but should I be worried? I've had other symptoms like the sore breasts, the complete exhaustion, and a few mood swings. Just no morning sickness. Should I be worried or should I just relax and stop over analyzing everything?

November 6th, 2012, 05:52 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Relax and stop over analyzing. I haven't really had any this go around either and I am 7w3d. Last time I was pretty darn miserable at 6weeks.

I have had bouts of quisiness but that is it.
November 6th, 2012, 07:00 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No need to worry at all. Thank your lucky stars Unless you have bleeding or severe cramping, or the doctor says otherwise, you are problably just having a very easy and healthy pregnancy

November 6th, 2012, 07:06 PM
carissaluis's Avatar Veteran
Please don't stress yourself thinking about that. As long as the doctor says that its normal and the baby is healthy, there is nothing to worry about. We have different body reactions, yours might just be still adjusting. be always happy that is good for you and the baby congratulations by the way
November 7th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Super Mommy
I didn't have any MS with DS1 and only very slightly with DS2, this time around is a whole other story. I say be thankful you don't have it!
November 7th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Veteran
Thank you! I almost didn't post this because. I was afraid that people would think I was bragging, but I was honestly worried that something was off with my hormones. I'll just be thankful that I haven't experienced much of it and with my luck, now that I posted this I'll start having it. Thanks again! I appreciate it!

November 7th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry, you and baby are fine. With DD I was sick before I got my bfp and it lasted until the second trimester. This time...I had no ms at all until 8 wks. And even now, it's just a few times a day I feel a little queasy. There were 2 days I thought I was going to puke around 8 wks but I haven't had it again since (hopefully it stays that way) I was just like you, terrified something was wrong becuase I wasn't sick. But we've seen the baby twice now and everything is just fine. Relax and enjoy feeling good!
November 7th, 2012, 06:34 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
I ditto what's already been said. I had NO MS with my first 2, be grateful and enjoy!

November 7th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not everyone gets morning sickness

I'm glad you feel good!!
November 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Enjoy it! I had no m/s with my first dd, and then had awful nausea that lasted until 19 weeks with my second dd. I'm in the middle with this pregnancy- waves of nausea throughout the day but not so bad where I'm stuck on the couch with Zofran like last time.
November 7th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have not been feeling great but not barfing either. With #1 I was just vaguely queasy until 8 1/2 weeks or so is when I first threw up. M/s is definitely not a symptom everyone gets and it is one of the worst parts of pregnancy IMO so just count your lucky stars.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search