Every day is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nattie84

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Nattie84
I can feel WONDERFUL on Monday, Tuesday feel SICK AS A DOG, Wednesday feel pretty DARN GOOD, Thursday feel like DEATH WARMED OVER. I never know what the day is gonna bring and it seems that my "transition days"( the day on, before, or after I start my new pregnacy week) are really bad, tomorrow makes 9 weeks and today I have lost my appetite and feel like crap after a full two weeks of being a hungry raveing savage when it comes to food. Good grief, I cant wait untill this trimester is OVER.
rcjh12 likes this.
November 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
This is exactly what I was just thinking. Monday/Tuesday I felt almost TOO good, and then yesterday and today I didn't even want to get out of bed because I'm so drained and even the THOUGHT of food makes me want to vomit. But every day that I feel awful gives me hope that things are still going okay ... my appt on Monday can't come soon enough!
November 8th, 2012, 11:46 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
I feel ya! I'm glad that I get some semi good days! The first trimester really does suck!
November 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I can't wait until the second trimester too
November 8th, 2012, 01:23 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I feel ya. I felt great yesterday and today I feel like death! It sucks.

November 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been the exact same way. Sunday was my worst day yet. Monday was my best day yet. Go figure.

November 8th, 2012, 11:04 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too! I felt really good Sunday and Monday...almost too good, I was starting to get nervous. Tuesday I puked 3 times over the course of the day and passed out as soon as the kids did. Wednesday I felt better but had no appetite. Today I feel great. 2nd trimester can't get here soon enough.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search