already!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2012, 05:06 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Had to go buy bigger pants!!

I guess being on my 4th, it tends to happen faster lol

Anyone else having to buy bigger clothes?

oh yeah I need bigger bras also..

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

November 10th, 2012, 05:31 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Yep. Luckily, I have lots of bigger pants from my last baby so I haven't had to buy any yet. I have some of those things you can hook on your button to make the front bigger too. Love those and bellybands.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 10th, 2012, 05:39 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
well I got rid of everything!!! lol

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

November 10th, 2012, 06:20 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My style since last baby has changed and I try to look at least moderatly put together so I did buy a cute pair of one size up jeans today they were 9.99 at old navy so I don't care that they won't get a ton of use. All my winter maternity stuff is awful..... but I cant buy everything new again
November 10th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely don't fit in my pre-pregnancy jeans anymore. Right now I'm living in yoga pants and leggings. I did go out and buy a pair of maternity jeans, but they're a bit big on me yet.

I've also gained at least one cup size, but every "comfortable" maternity bra I've tried on has been more uncomfortable than my too-small bras that I'm currently wearing. As long as I don't get much bigger than this, I should be able to make do with the bras I've got, and just have amazing cleavage.

November 10th, 2012, 08:23 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am already in pregnancy pants and I am in serious need of some bigger bras! I am busting on out of these ones! I am not gonna complain, though cuz I was barely an A cup to begin with haha. Maybe I can actually buy a bra from Victoria's Secret! Ah joy!!

But I can relate to the other ladies, my style has changed and I am still wearing some of my maternity clothes from 5 years ago, boo. But I am gonna convince the hubby to let me spend a little bit of money to update what I can!

November 10th, 2012, 09:00 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
yes.. i only have one pair of jeans that fit right now.. i have others that fit..but are super tight.. I am on the look out for sales.. and craigslist.. since maternity clothes are so expensive.. and its been 7 years since i've need them.. and no long have any..
November 11th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With twins and fibroids my belly is HUGE already so I have been living in leggings and yoga pants for 2weeks now. DH told me I just need to cave in and get my maternity stuff out because he can't have me smashing the babies lol! Problem is I was 3-4 pant sizes smaller last time so I need to go shopping bad!

November 11th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not yet, but this is my first.
I did need news bras, though, awhile ago! I grew a size right at 4-5 weeks pregnant, yikes.
November 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have one pair of regular jeans that fit and three pairs of work pants but they are too long to wear with flats and heels are killing my back. I had to go buy two pairs of prego jeans yesterday because I was super uncomfortable. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about shirts most of mine I feel huge in because my ovaries are as big as my uterus right now :/ So I don't feel comfortable showing off my huge belly because I know it's not all the babies.
November 11th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I sized up to my bigger pants. I had lost a lot of weight and pants sizes BFing my huge hungry toddler and was even smaller than I had been before I was ever pregnant, so I am still in a size that I could wear prepreg. But I won't really show for quite awhile if it is anything like last time. It should be months before I bust out the maternity jeans.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search